Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

There are some really daum over educated people that think the mass of a object changes when the object is moving.
This is the proposed test to prove gravity has mass.
Accelerate a particle in a particle accelerator and measure the impact force of the particle in different gravitational fields.
If gravity does not have mass than the impact force of the particle will not change in different gravitational field.
But if gravity does have mass the impact force of the particle will change in different gravitational fields.

When a particle moves thru something that has mass, some of whatever the particle is moving thru is moving with the particle. When said particle makes a impact the force of the impact will be a combination of the mass and the momentum of both the particle and whatever it is moving thru.
So if gravity does not have mass than the impact force of the particle will not change in different gravitational fields. But if the impact force of the particle does change in different gravitational fields than gravity must have mass.
brian334
6/1/2011

gravityblock

Dr. Ricardo Carezani's experiment (Video), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lzd86ZYf_o&feature=related

A photon has zero rest mass, but has a relativistic mass due to velocity.  Light remains stationary unless moved by mass, while space-time and mass undergoes expansion acceleration, http://energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/showthread.php?t=8058

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

brian334

sm0ky2

@ GB

i usually respect your point of view on the subject of gravity,
but the pico-graviton experiment, may not actually demonstrate what the author is implying there....

There is an obvious alternative solution, in that the "gap" between the masses varies the attractive force of gravity eminating from the larger masses, therefore subjecting the barbell to the more-effective attractive forces of the smaller masses.

This can be demonstrated by pushing the larger masses together, removing the "gap", and the barbell will always attract towards the larger mass. 
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

AB Hammer

brian334

For gravity to have mass. Wouldn't this say that gravity is a pushing force and not a pulling force? This would also mean that space is like that of water the deeper you get the greater the pressure. This would also mean that the pressure in space is always greater around the larger the object is for there is more that pushes back from due to mass.

Has gravity been proven to be a pull force and not a push force beyond all reasonable doubt? Accepted yes, but how about proved?

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan