Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maw2432

Some of you may already have read this but worth reposting if not already posted.

http://www.space.com/11570-nasa-gravity-probe-einstein-theory-relativity.html

You can get.... free .... real data about the effects of gravity paid for by your taxes.

Interesting the study takes many years of data to confirm.   

Bill

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: brian334 on June 24, 2011, 03:37:30 PM
Anyone want to talk about the proposed test, or can you only post gibberish?

I will ask the question again. Why do you believe something so daum as the mass of a particle changes when it moves?

Show me one thing that changes in mass because it is moving.

Hi Brian.

I am not at all trying to be interruptive here at all, but I think these other people would use your same questions against you, in the fact, how would you prove to us that Gravity has mass or not and can you prove it physically otherwise?

I personally would not spend my money on such a project. oh, wait, sorry, I forgot about tax dollars. my bad. please continue.

I personally, Gravity is a tensor field period. no mass, just displacement which can and has already been proven in theory.

I also wanted to ask you, if an object was traveling in space at the speed of light or close to it that it wouldn't absorb energy as it travels? in fact it would be absorbing a lot of energy at 186,283 miles a second traveling just through electromagnetic energy as an antenna. at that speed your spaceship becomes a powerful antenna.

Just wanted to hear your views on such subject matter.

Jerry 8)

quantumtangles

Quote from: brian334 on June 24, 2011, 03:37:30 PM
Anyone want to talk about the proposed test, or can you only post gibberish?

I will ask the question again. Why do you believe something so daum as the mass of a particle changes when it moves?

Show me one thing that changes in mass because it is moving.

Photons have zero 'rest' mass, but mass when moving.

The mass of a photon is proportionate to its velocity.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: quantumtangles on June 24, 2011, 09:43:21 PM
Photons have zero 'rest' mass, but mass when moving.

The mass of a photon is proportionate to its velocity.

Quod erat demonstrandum.
fail. you can't use a theoretical thing... ::)
photons are theoretical particles... a theory in which the foundation rests upon a 'massive' particle called the higg's boson, which somehow eludes discovery by science. i hardly think that qualifies as demonstrating... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

brian334

If a particle traveling at the speed of light has infinite mass, and light travels at the speed of light. Than why doesn’t light have infinite mass?