Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Thanks Mr. Rat,
My theory about the solar system goes like this.
The sun spites out small planets, next sunlight from the sun adds mass to the planets. The planets grow and are pushed away from the sun by the momentum of the sunlight mass.
At the same time the planets are getting bigger from the added mass from sunlight gravity is transferring mass from the planets back to the sun.

At some point the planets are far  enough from the sun where gravity is transferring mass from the planet back to the sun faster than sunlight is add mass to the planet.

At that point the density of the planet is greatly reduced and the planet turns into a big puff ball floating thru space.

For this to be true gravity must have mass.

sm0ky2

at this point, i must ask... where is this mass going?

if it were affecting the atomic mass of the elements themselves,. we would notice that. by observing elements of the same type, with differing atomic masses...

the mass of an electron is inherently constant.
we would notice differences there as well..

so,. is the added mass, forming new atoms? if so,. then we should be able to place a container out in the open, and expect to find new atoms inside over time??

what type of atoms?

is the mass comming in the form of rudimentary particles? if so, what type of particles? we would expect to find these particles in massive ammounts, since the earth would have been "increasing in mass" for millions of years....
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

brian334

It’s a slow process, to slow for us humans to observe.

Each different element is a example of the change taking place.

You tell me why and how did each element form?

brian334

You half to ask the question-why don’t the planets get sucked into the sun by gravity?
Something is making the planets move away from the sun.
The combination of sunlight pushing the planets away from the sun and the increased mass of the planets makes them move away from the sun.

sm0ky2

Quote from: brian334 on June 07, 2011, 07:45:41 PM
It’s a slow process, to slow for us humans to observe.

Each different element is a example of the change taking place.

You tell me why and how did each element form?

thats a long conversation that i dont think has anything to do with the topic of this thread...

but , if this "gravitational-mass" process, is too slow for us humans to observe, this would indicate that the mass of a gravity particle is far too small for us to detect. And as such, any changes in heat or the motion of a massive object, would also be far too small for us to detect, thus nulifying any of your above proposed tests.

the results of micro-gravity experimentation indicates that the Earth would have gravity, even without the presence of the sun or the other planets...  In such a scenario (an earth by itself), where would the "mass" of gravity come from?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.