Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New magnetic-gravity motor chasing its tail from Tom

Started by hartiberlin, June 05, 2011, 12:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

airstriker,
nothing personal but I think anything that requires someone to stop and think is not wanted.
I made a video that shows that lead can control magnetic repulsion but decided not to upload it.
With all the electrical wizards in here that go by h/mv and not f = ma already would know that.

ramset

Johny
Sometimes when you post you sound like a really nice guy!
And at other times........you sound pretty cranky.

Do you have an "Evil Twin",or is it a morning cup of coffee thing?

I suppose a lot of guys have tried Lead as a shield over the years ?

If lead works as an ""effective"" magnetic shield I'm gonna let the air out of "TK's" tires!!

How's about a morning movie ?

Where all in this together Johny!
Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

johnny874

Chet,
if you read the first 2 posts other people made when I posted my idea, what did I do wrong ? I was even willing to donate the patent rights.
Right, I don't have a place to build. If so, I would be building it.
I may be able to in a month or two.
I think some don't thinks it takes much to get the details understood well enough to be workable.
it can be stressful and then the poor attitudes from people who don't really seem to understand that tbis is the gravity section of the forum.
I don't go into other parts of the forum because I have spent much time studying how leverage can be used to convert gravity into mechanical energy.
It might also be that with engineering, you can only do what it allows. I've noticed a lot of people aren't comfortable having to pursue an idea differently. I guess most people like to stay with what they are familiar with.

TinselKoala

What I've noticed is that many people don't want to do the homework required fully to understand their systems and would rather work on things that they believe, without justification, to be true.

The textbook I recommended to you in another thread is a basic mechanical engineering textbook, usually covering two semesters of coursework at the freshman or sophomore college level. Calculus is a prerequisite. The book is full of example systems, sample problems, and solved problems. Most people with an engineering background... like me... have struggled through this two semester course in statics and dynamics and have passed it and have proceeded on to more particular and detailed study of individual systems.

And that is why they don't think your system, or any Besseler system, or Milkovic's pendulum system, will work as an overunity device: it is because they actually DO have a deeper understanding of these topics than someone who has not had that particular educational experience. And that is also why lots of people here don't want anything to do with  real engineering math.... because it contradicts their hazy and uneducated assumptions about the way the world works.

The next time you drive a car over a bridge.... thank Beer and Johnston when you arrive safely at your destination, because the engineers that designed the bridge and that designed your car... also completed that coursework, and believed what they learned there.

Now.... carry on, build and test, do the math (tm RA).

--TK

johnny874

why are you even here tk ?
You don't the first thing about Bessler's work.
And to quote Albert Einstein, he thought someone would be ingenious enough to do it.
And schools routinely have students buy the latest text book so it will be up to date.
Wnen was yours written, in 1920 or even 1940 when they thought the sound barrier couldn't be broken ? heck, even powered flight was considered impossible just as life requires both sun light and oxygen.
check your text book. of course, everyone knows life exists without oxygen and without sun light. I gues it's a goox thing publishers update text books.
Wny am I thinking TROLL right now ?