Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Safe One Wire energy transfer by Serbian inventor Milutin Miletic

Started by hartiberlin, June 16, 2011, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

It looks like the pdf consists of compressed images and not text.  So all you need to do is wash the pdf through a Cyrillic OCR software package and then take the Cyrillic extended-ASCII text and then wash that through a Serbian to English translator.

That doesn't sound too hard for any self-respecting nerd.

dradak1

Quote from: MileHigh on June 28, 2013, 07:37:53 PM
It looks like the pdf consists of compressed images and not text.  So all you need to do is wash the pdf through a Cyrillic OCR software package and then take the Cyrillic extended-ASCII text and then wash that through a Serbian to English translator.

Hi Mile - like every patent there is lot of formal stuff what most of us do not care - we just look for idea behind it and I guess that's the reason why they ask for translation. And by the way translators do not work that well - sometimes you loosing the point of the text - as you know the more that one language you know that for sure that translation can not be done 1:1 - that is why translator not working on text level just words. :( But that you don't think that I disagree with you - no you can do translate and than try to figure out meaning.  ;)

tadejstenta

in page n2 he is talking about putting earth and null wire together, than put all in metal tube. that way transfer of electricity is safer. I`ll do my homework latter tonight, since than...

slotinnn

Quote from: MileHigh on June 28, 2013, 07:37:53 PM

It s useless... i have tried with the best ocr in the market.... the quality of scans doesn t allow you to transform in good condition...

slotinnn

I have tried this way and doesn t works at all... any configuration any ideea? I have used and coax of TV interior phase the exterior connected to the zero and ground... no transfer of energy .... between the two wires... Seems that the exterior must be the one wire... because it has the zero voltage and allows to touch it... Apart of this I suggest that in the bulb as in the motor put to work you have to connect two wires to the one wire ( the named safety wire).... The system uses the same wire for the go and return energy... and this one wire is connected on the other side with the zero and the ground.....the only probblem is [color=rgb(27, 142, 222) !important]the transfer[/color] of the energy between the phase and the exterior wire.... any other ideeas?