Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Extracting energy from the aether

Started by Colesakick, June 05, 2006, 12:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colesakick

In order to extract energy from the aether it is essential to understand what the aether is and how it contributes to the creation of ordinary matter. I?m a rank amateur, but I am familiar with the concept of aether physics via a book I bought over a year ago (Secrets of the Aether). I only know enough to know that the model presented in that book unveils geometric relationships that could be useful in realizing a concrete method of pressing the aether into service for over-unity devices.

On the other side of the aether, according to the book, is an enormous sea of energy (termed Gforce in the book). The author of the model describes the aether in terms of units of rotating magnetic fields (associated with each other like a super fluid) that confer spin onto the Gforce as it passes through it, effectively dividing the sea of energy into matter (termed onn in the book, as I understand it).

The book speaks of a concept that is ignored by all models I?ve examined to date, that being geometric aspect/importance of charge and matter. Dave Thomson talks about the Casimir effect in terms of the angular momentum (16pi2) of the aether. He also quotes Casimir on his discovery that curvature increased the strange "new energy" effect he discovered. Pulling new matter/energy into the universe from the aether is essential to the goals of this forum. Let?s explore what the aether is, what it does, and what that knowledge can do to rid us of dependence on fossil fuels.   

volantis

Quote from: Colesakick on June 05, 2006, 12:52:01 AM
In order to extract energy from the aether it is essential to understand what the aether is and how it contributes to the creation of ordinary matter. I?m a rank amateur, but I am familiar with the concept of aether physics via a book I bought over a year ago (Secrets of the Aether). I only know enough to know that the model presented in that book unveils geometric relationships that could be useful in realizing a concrete method of pressing the aether into service for over-unity devices.

I am one of the authors of Secrets of the Aether.  Probably the best way to introduce people to the theory is to read our white paper, A New Foundation for Physicshttp://www.16pi2.com/files/NewFoundationPhysics.pdf.

The mechanics for tapping unlimited energy are simple.  Using the Casimir effect we cause dark matter to be converted to visible matter, and then put the newly created visible matter to work.  From my reading of Nikola Tesla's work, the rumored power supply for the Pierce Arrow automobile seems to have done just that.  The car was fitted with two spheres on the back, which I believe were used for producing Zenneck waves, which created photons out of dark matter.  The photons were then absorbed by the copper spheres via the photoelectric effect and converted to electrons.  The electrons were then provided a path through the motor (load).  Since the electrons cannot just pile up on the copper sphere, they sought a path to a lower potential, thus causing the electric current to drive the motor.

mikestocks2006

Quote from: volantis on June 05, 2006, 01:10:49 PM
Quote from: Colesakick on June 05, 2006, 12:52:01 AM

I am one of the authors of Secrets of the Aether.  Probably the best way to introduce people to the theory is to read our white paper, A New Foundation for Physicshttp://www.16pi2.com/files/NewFoundationPhysics.pdf.

The mechanics for tapping unlimited energy are simple.  Using the Casimir effect we cause dark matter to be converted to visible matter, and then put the newly created visible matter to work.  From my reading of Nikola Tesla's work, the rumored power supply for the Pierce Arrow automobile seems to have done just that.  The car was fitted with two spheres on the back, which I believe were used for producing Zenneck waves, which created photons out of dark matter.  The photons were then absorbed by the copper spheres via the photoelectric effect and converted to electrons.  The electrons were then provided a path through the motor (load).  Since the electrons cannot just pile up on the copper sphere, they sought a path to a lower potential, thus causing the electric current to drive the motor.

Colesakick, nice topic/content.
volantis thanks for the simple to understand explaination.

volantis, a question:
What are the mechanics if any behind the usage of sparkgap devices as part of the design for pulling and/or emiting energy from the vaccum? Tesla mentioned it as the "radiant event".

For those who are not familiar with the Tesla Car, here is an article of interest describing the event.
excerpt:
"The receiver, no larger than a short-wave radio of the day, used 12 special tubes which Dr. Tesla brought with him in a boxlike case.

The device had been prefitted into the dashboard, no larger than a short-wave receiver. Mr. Savo told Mr. Ahler that Dr. Tesla built the receiver in his hotel room, a device 2 feet in length, nearly 1 foot wide, a 1/2 foot high.

These curiously constructed tubes having been properly installed in their sockets, Dr. Tesla pushed in 2 contact rods and informed Peter that power was now available to drive.

Several additional meters read values which Dr. Tesla would not explain. Not sound was heard. Dr. Tesla handed Mr. Savo the ignition key and told him to start the engine, which he promptly did. Yet hearing nothing, the accelerator was applied, and the car instantly moved. Tesla's nephew drove this vehicle without other fuel for an undetermined long interval.

Mr. Savo drove a distance of 50 miles through the city and out to the surrounding countryside. The car was tested to speeds of 90 mph, with the speedometer rated to 120. "
http://www.keelynet.com/energy/teslcar.htm

volantis

Quote from: mikestocks2006 on June 05, 2006, 03:40:22 PM
volantis, a question:
What are the mechanics if any behind the usage of sparkgap devices as part of the design for pulling and/or emiting energy from the vaccum? Tesla mentioned it as the "radiant event".
The spark gap releases charge from the capacitor very quickly, like striking a bell with a hammer.  The charge passes through a coil rapidly causing a strong magnetic field at the base of the coil and a strong electrostatic potential near the top.  The copper spheres would have received the electrostatic pulse.  If the pulses are generated at the right frequency, they would produce Zenneck waves about the sphere.  The Zenneck waves, spherical waves standing a certain distance above the sphere's surface, would momentarily align and oscillate the Aether in that area. 

According to the Aether Physics Model, this alignment replicates the conditions of the Casimir effect, causing dark matter to be pulled into the Aether in the form of photons.

It is my belief that the light seen emanating from plasmas and corona discharges are also Casimir generated.  This means that plasma and corona light are examples of dark matter being converted into visible matter in the form of photons.

We're presently in the process of having such a device built so we can experiment with it.  My main focus is in proving concepts within the Aether Physics Model, but I will be looking for ways to replicate Tesla's rumored Pierce Arrow power supply.

mikestocks2006

Quote from: volantis on June 05, 2006, 05:06:31 PM
Quote from: mikestocks2006 on June 05, 2006, 03:40:22 PM
volantis, a question:
The spark gap releases charge from the capacitor very quickly, like striking a bell with a hammer.  The charge passes through a coil rapidly causing a strong magnetic field at the base of the coil and a strong electrostatic potential near the top.  The copper spheres would have received the electrostatic pulse.  If the pulses are generated at the right frequency, they would produce Zenneck waves about the sphere.  The Zenneck waves, spherical waves standing a certain distance above the sphere's surface, would momentarily align and oscillate the Aether in that area. 

According to the Aether Physics Model, this alignment replicates the conditions of the Casimir effect, causing dark matter to be pulled into the Aether in the form of photons.

It is my belief that the light seen emanating from plasmas and corona discharges are also Casimir generated.  This means that plasma and corona light are examples of dark matter being converted into visible matter in the form of photons.

We're presently in the process of having such a device built so we can experiment with it.  My main focus is in proving concepts within the Aether Physics Model, but I will be looking for ways to replicate Tesla's rumored Pierce Arrow power supply.

Interesting, thanks.
So you do want to have the light effect and ability to capture those materialized photons in some kind of Faraday cage? and convert them to usable electricity. Will the usable electricity out be enough to power the device and leave some extra fo other uses?

I was reading Tesla's development of the magnifying transmitter, and he actually tried to minimize the "light" effect as he thought it was resulting in loss of transmitive energy. However in your system the more light the better. Nice.

Also regarding the Pierce Arrow power supply. According to all the account from back then, it appeared to be silent. Since the spark gap process does create a crackling / buzzing sound (frequency dependent?), is it fair to assume that his power supply in the car did not use a spark gap, and the 12 tubes were used mainly as collectors?
Maybe he had a magnifying transmitter (smaller version than the one destroyed) somewhere in the general geographical area and was taping into that?

On the Zennek standing waves, what frequencies are you targeting?
The Aether Physics work is simply fascinating.
Thanks