Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Standing Waves in Generators

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 24, 2011, 08:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

Webby's link describes the differences between a series bifilar coil and opposed bucking coils well.

QuoteBasically, if we take two conventional coils, and connect them in
series, but orient them such that the poles of the two coils are in
opposition, what is often called 'bucking fields', we will find that the
total inductance is greater than that of a single coil.  The total
energy stored in the fields of the two coils is not significantly
effected by their orientation, and the system is highly inductive.

All we have done is to distort the flux, we have not canceled ANY flux
at all.

On the other hand, if we were to construct a bifilar coil with exactly
the same ammount of wire, we would find that the coil had nearly no
inductance at all, and stores no significant energy in the form of a
magnetic field.

Some have argued that the field is still present, even though the
current through such a coil reaches E/R in a time limited by stray
inductance alone.

but when we interrupt the circuit, such a coil return NO energy from
this supposed field

In this case, it appears that we have actually canceled flux, that is
the flux from adjecent bifilar windings has undergone true
superposition, or added algebraically to essentially zero magnetic flux.

Note that when we deal with whole poles of permanent magnets, or
conventional coils, this NEVER happens.

This apparent difference in magnetic field behavior is not a matter of
physical scale as some had suggested, as the bifilar coil simply does
not store, nor return any energy as an inductive coil does

I will try basically a comparison between a single core bifilar and two bucking coils as i have still the gut feeling that the virtual capacitance
might actually need physical distance or might need two magnetic fields that interact like in the bucking coil case where my bifilar does not develop any magnetic fields at all.

After all this is what Romero has used. Since his method is so much trial and error and weeks of tuning it is highly desirable to understand the maths behind these processes to be able to achieve the tuning by calculation of capacitances to aid the tuning.

xenomorphlabs

As expected this is not simulatable as well. (Has been shown by other users already, just was puzzling with it)

If the inductors are 100% equal you get femto-amperes of currents.
When making them slightly different, the out of phase signals are visible.
Simulating a series LC would probably just give the resonance frequency for a single inductor.

The big mystery to me is still how Romero hit resonance just with Biasing magnets. It becomes more and more plausible that the resonance in question might NOT be an electrical (oscillatory) resonance.
If it was the biasing magnets would have to create a 100 - 200 uF (virtual) capacitance.

The bigger mystery is how Romero actually knew what he was tuning for?
I still think that one of the active experimenters would sooner or later stumble over an outstanding energy gain when experimenting with bucking coils.

I have tuned for capacitances between 0 and 200 uF and i should have hit at least the outer edge of the bandwidth of any possible resonance and see the cap charge up, but no success yet.

gyulasun

Quote from: webby1 on July 25, 2011, 06:03:00 PM
I would like to ask a question:

If I have a bifilar coil and the coils are not connected, if I connect my meter to one leg of each coil is there any way I could get an AC V reading from my meter when I turn the rotor?  a reading that goes up the faster I turn the rotor.

Yes, I think the capacitance between the two coils due to the closeness of their wires can pass an increasing current with the increasing RPM.  Because there seems to be no closed circuit the two coils has no any connection to each other except capacitive coupling. However, this voltage cannot be loaded because the capacitive inner impedance is very high hence power gets lost in that cap.

gyulasun

Webby, one more thing:  it is also a possibility that your meter probes, being close to the rotor, can pick up induced voltage in the probes wires. To minimize this, try arranging the probe wires radially leading them away from the rotor.

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: webby1 on July 25, 2011, 06:03:00 PM
I would like to ask a question:

If I have a bifilar coil and the coils are not connected, if I connect my meter to one leg of each coil is there any way I could get an AC V reading from my meter when I turn the rotor?  a reading that goes up the faster I turn the rotor.

Correction, wires were wrongly corrected.

So the correct version is that you do get a nice Voltage waveform,
but cannot extract current. Have not been able to power a load or anything, shows zero mA.

I wonder if this has any potential for development. Maybe by decreasing the impedance somehow.

LCR Meter shows 6.3 nF capacitance between the windings (if that measurement can actually be taken, since it`s not a standard cap)