Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Standing Waves in Generators

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 24, 2011, 08:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

I am brainstorming today about the opposing bucking coils which carry 180 degrees out of phase voltages and currents.
So far none of us has been able to really "catch" the full energy of the 2 signals or make a measurement that shows the complete magnitude of them.
A current measurement through a 1 Ohm-Resistor is pointless because the meters can only measure in-phase currents.
I still think a voltage probe measurement should be possible when done with the ground unconnected at the right point on the conductor.
When you look at the 2 signals that travel in opposite directions, then it is noticable that the nodes develop at a specific point in the conductor let's say at a certain length l away from one end of the coil (probably due to the geometry of the coil not changing when the magnet passes this point will be the same throughout the whole wave period)

So to dump energy from the signals into a cap we would have to make sure that that point of the conductor lies exactly on the terminal of our dump cap.

What would be the best method to find this exact point?

Now at a rotor speed of 150 Hertz we would also expect 2 out-of-phase 150 Hertz signals in the generator coil pair.
That would correspond to a wavelength of :

Quote150 hertz = 1998.616386667 wavelength in kilometres

If for some reason, what we are chasing here, isn't an enormous upper harmonic of that frequency or some ominous RF component, then the chances are low to actually catch that current-node in our small centimeter-wire length generator circuit.

If someone sees another way to proceed to extract energy out of this situtation, please go ahead and describe it.
This just reflects what i have been so far able to find out about the nature of low frequency out-of-phase signals.

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: webby1 on July 28, 2011, 08:14:22 PM
In my low tech way of doing things, when I need to turn my DC into AC I use a capacitive voltage divider and when using this simple thing I have current traveling both ways on the wire between the two caps at the same time because I am using it to run two coils.  Maybe something like that?

Well, if the currents are 180 out-of-phase and of the same amplitude and frequency, then i'd like to know how you "use" them or get them in-phase again. ) Maybe a schem of the voltage divider.

If you choose a slightly smaller inductance for one of the bucking coils, you can see what is going on in spice.

A good read to grasp the differences between transmission lines and electrically "short" circuits : http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_14/5.html

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: webby1 on July 29, 2011, 03:41:21 PM
I forgot to mention,

Last night one of my sons came by with a friend who happens to be a bit of an electronics geek, well we talked for a while and then I told him about the bucking coil arrangement, which he understood right away, and then said that someone is trying to figure out how to get at the current, his response made me laugh, he said "there's an awful lot of cat in that attempt"

Sounds funny, forgive me but english is not my native language.
What would the expression "there's an awful lot of cat in that attempt" exactly indicate?
That it is a big effort that requires lots of patience to attempt that or that he considers it foolish to even try?

I mean every EE would just look at the zero inductance property of such coil and stop to think any further and maybe they are right, i am just trying to verify that.

I have been reading up a lot on transmission lines last night.
There is a lot of controversy about the fact to even handle a Tesla Coil like a transmission line. At least there you got high enough frequencies that shorten the wavelength down to a range that could well be inside the coil length.

I conclude that the Romero generator circuit is electrically way too short to have any nodes established, i would have a hard time understanding where these nodes should establish at specific points in the conductors.
Except we are dealing with something that falls outside of convential standing wave theory which would predict a wavelength of 2000 kilometers and therefore a distance of 2000 kilometers between the nodes.

But i remember that we had that same interpretation problem with Don Smith's and Kapandze`s devices. The wavelength and wirelength would not
be in the correct proportions.

mondrasek

@webby1, please continue again once you have this thought worked out.  I am intrigued.

M.

xenomorphlabs

The long wavelength that would not conveniently fit into the circuit length might actually only at first sight appear to be a hindrance for tapping the energy.
Read some studies on ELF wave transduction.