Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How do you make Money from an overunity device that can not be patented?

Started by Justsomeguy, September 09, 2011, 01:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justsomeguy

I know it can be greatly improved, but the studies and testing of sooo many variables would be a monumental task. it would take a  materials testing facility at least a couple years to do it. Better to let thousands of people work on it.

evolvingape

Ok, so I went and looked at logical fallacy and fallacious arguments, and found a technique for controlling a debate via waging a war of attrition...

I started here:

http://www.opednews.com/a/79376?show=votes#allcomments

And in the comments below this article I found this:

The new debating paradign

You are so right in this Rady, kudos for bringing up this subject.
What we see now is that ad hominem's usually dominate debate. We see it on TV, and we especially hear it on talk radio. On neocon forum sites, that is virtually THE ONLY kind of arguments you can see (my God, go to one some time and be prepared to be angry for at least a week, lol) .
What is so disgusting about this, is that young people see this and believe that it is the proper way to debate.

I believe that ad hominem's should be addressed directly whenever they appear; as well as the other forms of sophistic manipulation such as straw men and red herrings. This constant calling-out will strip the user of their "favorite" tactics, and help the audience to see the manipulations.
Debate arguments should always be made with facts, ideas, and reason.... Not sputim, acid, and smoke.

Another problem i often see with forum debate is that the participants tend to take the replies personally. This is of course "natural"; however a serious debater should always understand that both the replies and their own comments MUST be aimed at the audience at large.... Not the opponent specifically.

Understand that every well-made debate point is a challenge.. And another opportunity to give your own. This is how you win debates... It is often a battle of attrition.

And oddly enough it is also the way to silence trolls and shills: Once they realize that every vitrolic comment just brings back more calm, logical, well-crafted points in return... They will cut their losses and quit (the smarter ones, anyway lol).

by Steve Windisch (jibbguy) (14 fans, 24 articles, 4 quicklinks, 7 diaries, 639 comments [462 recommended]) on Tuesday, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:45:09 AM

I found this interesting because Steve Windisch is famously accredited as being one of Rosemary Ainslies experts, as we can see on page 4 of this document:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/4/The-Strange-Case-of-the-Ro-by-Steve-Windisch-ji-091219-425.html

Members of the 2009 Open Source Rosemary Ainslie Circuit Project Team:
Rosemary Ainslie (Internet name seen in the Forums: "Witsend")
Andrew Gardner
Harvey Gramm ("Harvey")

Glen Lettenmaier ("Fuzzytomcat")
Donovan Martin
Ashweth Palise ("Ash")
Steve Windisch ("Jibbguy")

Open Source Researchers and Circuit Replicators of Special Note:
Aaron Murakami
Dr. Peter Lindemann
"Gotoluc"
Michael John Nunnerley

When we take a closer look at the Rosemary Ainslie debacle we find Wilby defending Rosemary at every opportunity, but what puzzles me is the lack of even a single mention of logical fallacy in regard to Rosemary, and as the regular members in this community know, Rosemary is not strong on logic... so why the bias ?

Then we come across this, page 23 reply #344:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9442.330

Hi Wilby

There is a greater harm being done in answering Omnibus than in ignoring him.  I - unfortunately - have my days cut out as I've got this project to do on the thesis and it's taking much more time than I can afford here.

@Omnibus - there is no substitute for learning.  Clearly you consider that you've learned all that you can.  It is unfortunate.  But it is your life and your free will.  Your judgements are utterly clouded as your opinion is formed outside of the facts.  This is evident to anyone who reads your posts.  And that you rush to judgement at all shows that you want to teach rather than learn - that you want to be understood rather than understand - that you want to be heard rather than 'hear'.  That's more or less the recipe of a bigot but it's comforting, nonetheless that bigots are also tolerated here on Open Source.

It is becoming apparent to me that in the interests of furthering this bigotry that you're happy to sacrifice the standard of this thread.  I'm having difficulty tolerating your contributions at all.  I am absolutely NOT sure how to deal with this.  Perhaps Wilby or Bob could advise me what to do - on or off forum.  Right now I would be happier if I could see some evidence of discussion.  I see none.  I only see a parade of opinion and I've already advised you on the merits of this.  It would carry relevance only if that opinion also carried the courage and conviction of a disclosure of your identity.  Otherwise - for all I know - your objects here may simply be to diminish this technology and I'm not sure if I'm prepared to forgo something that is of benefit to Open Source simply to satisfy your substantial ego and pride or - God forbid - some hidden agenda.

What I would suggest is that you stop posting here until you've had the decency and courtesy to learn about the subject that we're dealing with - specifically the thesis that requires the evidence of an apparent technology that enables COP>1.  Then argue it's merits - not spout your opinion on those merits.

Wilby - let me know what to do.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary   
edited.  Spelling

It appears there is more going on here than meets the eye... The Rosemary Ainslie brand of science attacks scientific integrity itself... and some of her experts seek to control and manipulate our conversations from the shadows of anonymity...

Your all big boys, so make your own minds up!

RM :)

Qwert

Quote from: evolvingape on September 18, 2011, 03:39:04 PM
Ok,...
...RM :)
E-ape, how does this post relates to this thread's theme? I can't catch it... Do you crave for an attention?

evolvingape

Hey Qwert,

If you cannot connect the dots between this threads writings and many other threads writings then you have not been paying attention... at all... alternatively you have been paying attention quite closely and this is a deliberate attempt to misdirect attention from my previous post... almost desperate perhaps!

It will comfort you to know that many other members on this site understand exactly what the previous post was about and how it relates not only to this threads theme but overunity.com and the free energy movement in general...

If investigating truth bothers you that much I will leave the site, no attention necessary...

Bye all, I am sick of this shit...

RM :)

Qwert

Thanks, e-ape. You are so much forgiving my lack of wit. Thanks for your good-bye.