Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Time Travel Research

Started by telemachus, October 10, 2011, 03:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on October 24, 2011, 01:44:12 AM
Wilby, I will let the world know, the day you stop stalking me is the day you will figure all things out. by then, all things will have come to pass.
not from your book but from my book. the book of science.
that's hilarious... especially coming from you, the mental midget who doesn't know the difference between "" and 0...   ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 24, 2011, 01:48:00 AM
that's hilarious... especially coming from you, the mental midget who doesn't know the difference between "" and 0...   ::)

you mean Zilch, moron.

Zilch it is. 0

between you and I. you need to go on a diet, a diet of you and I. cause you are very unintelligible compared.

I follow all the current rules of science, you don't. that makes you a complete moron.

I do not make the rules, only the wickedly smart make the rules.

that you are not.

when it comes to """" and zero they are the same thing, I am a programmer and I know such things, in fact, I am an important programmer beyond this place.

I program A.I systems beyond your control.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on October 24, 2011, 01:56:29 AM
you mean Zilch, moron.

Zilch it is. 0

between you and I. you need to go on a diet, a diet of you and I. cause you are very unintelligible compared.

I follow all the current rules of science, you don't. that makes you a complete moron.

I do not make the rules, only the wickedly smart make the rules.

that you are not.

when it comes to """" and zero they are the same thing, I am a programmer and I know such things, in fact, I am an important programmer beyond this place.

I program A.I systems beyond your control.
no. i didn't mean "zilch". can you read what i wrote? check your eyes...take your meds...
you said, and i quote:
Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on October 15, 2011, 09:24:36 AM
If Ohm = "" Then Ohm = 0

If Ohm > 0 Then Ohm = Resistance

If Resistance = "" then Resistance = 0

If Resistance > 0 then Resistance = Heat

simple programming.
"" and 0 are not the same thing... ::) any novice programmer knows this... ::)
"" is a string. 0 is an integer. strings are NOT integers... tu stultus es.
"" is absence of information. 0 is a quantity...  again, tu stultus es.

you are no programmer, AI or otherwise. i doubt you could write a DOS batch file... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Tito L. Oracion

void Zeroenergy(int will, int cut)
{
      return(mrn = will + cut) ;
}

; :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

;D not functioning function  ;D joke

CuriousChris

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 24, 2011, 02:33:26 AM
no. i didn't mean "zilch". can you read what i wrote? check your eyes...take your meds...
you said, and i quote:"" and 0 are not the same thing... ::) any novice programmer knows this... ::)
"" is a string. 0 is an integer. strings are NOT integers... tu stultus es.
"" is absence of information. 0 is a quantity...  again, tu stultus es.

you are no programmer, AI or otherwise. i doubt you could write a DOS batch file... ::)

Not wanting to pick sides here, but as I am an accomplished programmer I feel I can contribute.
In many programming languages "" == 0 ( "==" means "is equal to?", "=" normally means assignment, as in let A be equal to B )

Some languages regard "" as undefined and will throw an error if you try to assign it to an integer or float. This is the common "NaN" error.

But languages such as c and its derivatives will normally assign the value 0 (zero)

QuoteIf Ohm = "" Then Ohm = 0
is entirely acceptable psuedocode and often used.

CC