Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Time Travel Research

Started by telemachus, October 10, 2011, 03:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Quote from: Magluvin on October 14, 2011, 12:03:22 AM
Well, here is an article of a patent for time travel.  ;]

http://theintelhub.com/2011/10/13/u-s-scientist-patents-time-machine/

Love that itelhub.  ;]

Mags

Hey Mags,  Thanks for that link as I found something very interesting.  I don't know whether to laugh or be stunned at the correlation.  I looked at that patent application that Pohlman made in April of 2006 and guess what.  Two of the diagrams/pictures in that patent application are exact photocopy duplicates of pictures I have saved on my hard drive that are dated 2004 which came from the John Titor info (claimed time traveler) and John Titor showed these in discussions he was having at the time with others on the Internet.  That could really twist your brain thinking about that.  On the one hand one could presume that Pohlman's (who appears to be a real genius with many degress and a MENSA member) device actually becomes a reality in the future built by GE and this was what Titor used to travel back in time or Pohlman took the Titor story seriously and stole his pictures for his patent knowing that is how it could look in the future.  I can think of lots of twists you could come up with on how that came about. 

e2matrix

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on October 11, 2011, 12:49:14 AM
old news but thanks the same, I have been keeping on top of time travel research for some 30 years now.

the current theorem is to make a theory that avoids any possible paradox period or the time travel theory is not excepted in any current theology and or theory.

if a paradox can be involved, forget it.

Well I guess you haven't been at it as long as I have then.  And David Anderson of the Anderson Time travel Institute was largely hiding out from 2002 to 2010 so if you haven't heard what he has been doing in the last year or so you are way behind.  Anyone who wants to spend a couple fascinating 20 minute breaks listening to 2 of the 5 interviews with him might check out the youtube's below.  Those 2 in particular discuss how they came across what very well may be how Zero point energy is tapped for essentially free energy.  In the process of making their time machine they found they were getting a large excess of energy.  I think most people who have studied time travel have heard that a Caduceus coil can cause time altering effects.  He didn't mention a Caduceus coil but it's my guess that they are using some type of Caduceus to create time travel and recent info on the Kapanadze device that has apparently now been replicated indicates it has a Caduceus coil in it. 

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4frPTl1jtY
Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6g0J4vn6EM

e2matrix

Just another tidbit on that Titor time travel deal and this patent for a time travel machine filed by Marlin Pohlman (a director of Oracle).  This is a quote from someone on another forum regarding the filing of that patent:  "I don't know if anyone here knows the process in America for filing a patent - the price to build a 28 page condensed patent like this is well over $100,000-$250K+ especially with all of the scientific and equipment explanations. There are several pages of referenced research as well.

This is not some out of the box hoax or even an elaborate government hoax... this is a well thought rip-off from John Titor - there is no way that this guy is Titor - he has to be a corporate shill or Popan Disco himself... people you can't see the obvious connections, this is a well built, researched and thoroughly researched and established patent... not the work of an individual or even a small company. they reference several theories and combinations of theories and every possible option to cover their basis for legal control of the space-time continum through this machine... this patent is perhaps the most important document in the history/future of the universe..."

There are 152 references listed at the end of that patent.  That takes a lot of research to put together a patent like this guy said - not some joker playing a game and not someone who would 'borrow' images for his first two figures in the patent from what John Titor posted around 2001. 

After digging around a bit further I found the Marlin Pohlman did indeed reverse engineer John Titor's time machine to make his patent.   His patent was only an application and his intent is for all to have it freely to experiment with.   Marlin did this patent when he was fighting a serious disease as time travel was always an interest of his.  He was taking a leave of absence from work and due to special meds he was given his cognitive powers were increased (from an already very intelligent guy) and while in bed with the illness did most of this work.  He was very open about all this.  He also said his patent app had expired but it was only because for it to become a patent he had to have available all components of it.  The one hangup of course was the 'singularity' which requires huge amounts of energy like the super colliders but even those have apparently not been able to maintain a singularity for long enough to do anything much with it.  Thus the patent was dropped. 

CuriousChris

Quote from: e2matrix on October 19, 2011, 02:51:29 PM
Just another tidbit on that Titor time travel deal and this patent for a time travel machine filed by Marlin Pohlman (a director of Oracle).  This is a quote from someone on another forum regarding the filing of that patent:  "I don't know if anyone here knows the process in America for filing a patent - the price to build a 28 page condensed patent like this is well over $100,000-$250K+ especially with all of the scientific and equipment explanations. There are several pages of referenced research as well.

patent is in fact relatively cheap, Patent lawyers on the other hand are extraordinarily expensive, hence the high cost. a patent pending application only costs around $100. The patent itself a few hundred more.

Patents sadly don't need to work. proof of that is the ou devices that have never worked.

This in my opinion is the biggest problem with the Patent system. many patents are created to inflate the patent holders ego, be part of a scam or and this is the real biggie become part of a patent trolling exercise.

People see a patent as proof that something works, that's why its so important in scams. if you tell someone you have a working wormhole generator and here is the patent they tend to believe you even when they are smarter than the average Joe.

When someone claims a patent on OU or similar my scam radar goes into high gear.

I still believe time travel itself is fanciful for the reasons I have stated. I would love to be wrong, and most likely on many points I am. But I no longer think time is a dimension. its just a tool invented by humans to measure motion.

CC

vineet_kiran

I do't know whether this report is genuine but still...

Vineet.K.