Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

@ Steve:
   As I've mentioned many times, I am not using Epsom, or salt substitute because I can't find them where I live. At least not yet, as I am far from civilization and cities. Nor are those products commonly used much here.
   My version of your glue cell had been already made before, and has been tested before this last test. Before my meter died.
  I understand that you have not gotten good results from using just table salt.  As I've also explained my other version of the glue blob cell is still working after some months now, using just glue and table salt, and some other cells as well. Even my E-poxy table salt cells works, even though some people like B_rads did not get his E-poxy cell working.
   I realize that I am not following your formula, but the main reason that I even made it is to test the encasement of the glue/salt mix with the protective glue, to see how well that will work out.  I find that even though I add a second coat of glue, the salt leaches right through it too. So, I'll wait some days to place a third coat of just glue on top. This is to avoid the cell absorbing additional water like a sponge. Humidity here is about 85%, and higher sometimes. So, your conditions compared to mine can be  totally different.  As you've asked me to follow up on the performance of the cell that I've made, I am relaying what I find, even though I have no meter working at this time, and am using a different set up. This is only a test.
  If you really want to make some of the Quartz/Carbon cells as I've made, you can watch my video. And replace the battery materials that were used before with B.B.Q charcoal, and pencil leads.  As I don't recommend that anyone open the old batteries, at all. Even though I still get good results from those cells still.
  I am still just playing with this design to see what can be done without any water, salts, alkaline, bleach, doping, or heat, etz... And as there are many types of carbon as well as quartz, and different carbon rods, or copper electrode design, it takes time to test the different options.  As this type of cell is not galvanic they don't normally output as much as the one that are. So, I make them bigger to compensate for this.
  One thing that I can say is that if the carbon that you decide to use does not conduct well, it won't work in these cells. 

My first and only video:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIx8qYgZCP8
                                                                           NickZ

NickZ

Just wanted to clear up an errror that I made in saying the the salt/glue cell is needing water to run. That should read: Does NOT need any additional water to run. Sorry 'bout that, I didn't want any confusion there.

ibpointless2

Quote from: NickZ on November 07, 2011, 12:25:34 PM
  Just wanted to clear up an errror that I made in saying the the salt/glue cell is needing water to run. That should read: Does NOT need any additional water to run. Sorry 'bout that, I didn't want any confusion there.

Ohh, glad you clear that up. Thats why I was concern about the salt vs Epsom salt and salt substitute thing because I know my cell don't need water. I thought you were using water to get power and it didn't sound right, glad you posted this. I've made the glue and salt cell before and got under a volt from it and it still has voltage on it even though its over 2 months old now. What metal you use is very important too. I use to use copper and aluminum on a glue-table salt cell but it gave little power so i stop working with it until i got magnesium ribbon which helped out a lot. I still have a original glue-table salt cell that uses copper and aluminum that was created on 5-15-11 and it still gives some voltage.

I'm glad to see you working on the glue-table salt cell. Its amazing to see these cells work without adding water to them. The glue-table salt cell should last for a good bit of time so long as you don't get the metals wet.  :)

jbignes5

@IB Sorry to hear about your meter but I too have lost functioning of the amp portion of mine. Mine is a Cen-Tech meter and is rather cheap version. Digital meters are terrible for these experiments like John said. I have an old analog that I am getting ready to use for these experiments.

*update on my first battery/diode. Going great for the materials that I have chosen. Aluminum foil inside a plastic jar with a pencil lead(graphite). The readings are .8 volts initial then drops to .5 and holds there. The reason for the low reading is the mass of the aluminum is very small. When I do my next version I'll try an aluminum pipe with two kinds of electrodes.

I just picked up two different electrode materials to increase the mass of the center electrode. 5.6mm graphite leads and Real carbon sticks, not graphite or charcoal but real carbon. Oh and I got Elmer's glue too to replicate IB's glue cells. Ok now for the metals. Magnesium might not be so easy to get but I'll have to order that online. Copper and aluminum should be very easy for me to get here so I should have them soon.

Nick if you could go over your aluminum, carbon and quartz sand battery that would be great as I wanted to do one of those as well! What I mean is the current version.

b_rads

Quote from: NickZ on November 07, 2011, 11:59:09 AM
     I understand that you have not gotten good results from using just table salt.  As I've also explained my other version of the glue blob cell is still working after some months now, using just glue and table salt, and some other cells as well. Even my E-poxy table salt cells works, even though some people like B_rads did not get his E-poxy cell working.

Nick,
The solid, waterless mix that I tried was a casting resin (liquid plastic) and this is a non-conductive binder.  In order for this to work, the binder needs to be conductive as the mix will be completely covered in the binder and the electrons need a way to escape the crystal lattice.  Elmer's Glue All is a pretty good conductor.  Any conductive material should work as long as it is not destructive to the metals.  For grins and giggles, put your mix in gelatin (or JELLO) and watch it go to work.  Super cell, but it does not last long as there is a good bit of water in the mix.  You might try making a paste with your conductive grease and see what happens.  The grease should prevent any water from entering or exiting the crystal lattice.
Brad S