Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 25, 2012, 07:10:45 AM
  1519  TK
.  Advises Rosemary Ainslie to listen to him
Did I? Are you doing so?
.  Is concerned that she’s money grabbing
.  And out to CON forum owners of their over unity prizes
Rosemary you are claiming a monetary prize based on unverified claims. Claims that I and everyone else who has studied them believe is incorrect, false, in error, mendacious, and bogus. You refuse to prove your claims.
.  Recommends that members, readers and Rosemary Ainslie study his work
.  When he posted as Humbugger
I AM NOT HUMBUGGER YOU STUPID COW and Stefan knows it. Ask HIM, in a PM, he'll tell you, you stupid cow.
.  Shows his ineptitudes with understanding the imposed frequency from a switch
.  Compared to the self-resonating frequency of our oscillation
.  Insists that he has outperformed Rosemary Ainslie
.  Promises to prove this
.  In the same way that he can prove he’s 72 inches long
.  Golly
What I said was that the TinselKoil WHEN MEASURED IN THE SAME MANNER AS ROSEMARY'S CIRCUIT HAS BEEN BY HER TEAM, it would appear to be much more massively overunity than her silly kludges, and if anyone doubts that I understand "frequency from a switch" I suggest they look at my TinselKoil videos. Golly. Properly SWITCHED mosfets can really do some great things with "frequencies". Too bad Rosemary doesn't get it.
1520  ROSEMARY AINSLIE
.  Refers to cold fusion and nitinol technologies
.  Suggests that they have already outperformed any claims in these forums
which is more bullshit... nothing has ever outperformed the CLAIMS in these forums
. Tries to point to the topic at hand
.  Fails dismally
.  Concludes by stating that TK is NOT BIG
.  In any sense of the word
In other words, when rational argument fails her she falls back on the old standard: ad hominem abuse and LIES.

1521  ROSEMARY AINSLIE
.  States that TK’s intelligence is not as profound as Poynty’s
.  Or for that matter MileHigh’s
.  Or for that matter Steven Hawking’s
.  Or for that matter the collective value of every clay brick in our courtyard
.  Or she meant to
.  Per brick â€" which is here used as a ‘multiplier’
.  Whatever next?

Funny. If your courtyard is ten meters by ten meters, and there are three hundred bricks, how many centimeters are covered PER brick? Please do this problem without using division.

You are an ignorant lying fool, Rosemary, and you don't even have the wit to drop a subject when you've been shown to be WRONG about it many times.

If a community garden has 5 acres, and there are three families, how much land PER family is available?  5 acres PER 3 families is 5/3 of an acre per family, you stupid ignorant fool. PER indicates a division operation. If you have a pot of tea that is 2 quarts, and there are 2 cups PER pint and 2 pints PER quart, how many cups of tea are in your pot? Idiot ignorant fool.

Shall we continue?

No. Screw you, Rosemary, and the horse you rode in on. You are a liar, and you need professional help.

IN NONE OF THE ABOVE RANTS AND USELESS POSTS FROM ROSEMARY has she addressed a single issue I've raised about her circuit.

And in none of the present entire discussion is there anything that wasn't already covered a year ago, without her constant nattering, on the OUR forum.

TinselKoala

Her broomcloset unit, showing the single mosfet only, which then needed "repairs" which resulted in the addition of the "gang of four" MISWIRED mosfets in order to carry the current demanded by the 10 ohm heating element.

This instantiation, too, was alleged to demonstrate all of Ains-lie's claims. What of it now?

So we have the original Quantum circuit using a different arrangement, a "flyback diode" and a 555 timer.
Then we had several variants on that circuit using other 555 timer circuits and FGs. We went back and forth about whether or not an FG could even be used. First it had to be the 555, then a FG could be used, back and forth for a while. But let's just count this as 2 separate variants.
Then we have the single mosfet circuit shown in some diagrams and in the photo below.
Then we have the "5 in strict parallel" circuit diagram shown with narration in the video.
Then we have the actual circuit as wired that was in the video, with yet another circuit diagram.

All claimed to produce overunity behaviour. All tested at one time or another by multiple people with and without Rosemary's constant "cooperation" and discussion. All failed to produce overunity behaviour.

I guess Rosemary used up all the miracles in her own builds of at least 5 different overunity circuits, so the other builders couldn't have any.

TinselKoala

Now, it's easy to predict where this is going. No matter how precisely I reproduce Rosemary's circuit, parts selection, physical layout, raw data and other phenomena, my circuit will NEVER be an exact enough replication to test Rosemary's claim. Why? Because it shows NO overunity behavior. Of course when the exact same analysis that she uses is applied to my build, it DOES do everything she claims. But it will (probably, got to keep an open mind so the wind can get in) fail the battery rundown test, THEREFORE it cannot be an exact replication of her circuit.
This is the way she has reasoned in the past and this is the way she will reason in the future. This farce will NEVER STOP --- unlike the TEK display she's posted, where the scope, I think, IS stopped --- until she can no longer type, or until the Men In Black finally succeed in blocking her computer access totally. She will continue to claim that since her circuit hasn't been DISPROVED, it is proved.

And since nobody has been able to show battery charging, nobody has tested a precise replication of her circuit, therefore it has not been disproved.

She's the Red Queen of crone trolls.

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys

It strikes me as extraordinary that TK now claims that he ever replicated our circuit.   

Here's the thing TK.  I absolutely do not want you to engage.  Your best experimental efforts are appallingly inadequate.  Your aptitudes for science are bereft.  And you're BIAS is so blatant that you're disqualified as an impartial assessor from the get go.  Not only that but your arguments are spurious, your evidence ridiculous, and your knowledge of what we're even talking about are all patently wanting.  Your manner of address is combative, rude, abusive and utterly untenable.  Your want of common decencies in stable discourse evidently lacking.  And you seem to frolick around with a level of invective that would be the envy of your average criminal sociopath.  And you seem to think this is warranted?  And then you have the temerity propose that you're also a trained psychologist and that you're qualified to comment on my own mental stability when your obsession with me and my work, like that of Glen Lettenmaier, points to a severe pathology that REALLY needs attention.

And all you're doing is cluttering this thread with a blow by blow account of your passage through a ponderous learning curve while you rather clumsily attempt to assemble the circuit.  And you thereby force the focus away from the required discussion related to our claim for that over unity prize.  Then - to add yet more insult to this intrusion - you try to pretend that you're not Humbugger or Cheese burger - or whatever it is that you called yourself - when it is PATENTLY obvious to the most unsuspecting of any of us - that you most assuredly ARE.  It's enough to make the toes curl.  You're dealing with a considerably more sophisticated readership than may have followed you in the past.  And you need to wise up.  Because your credibility is plummeting to depths that only you and probably Beelzebub occupy. 

What I want you to do is go away.  Start your own thread.  Do this in your own space.  You're impinging on mine.  I LOVE discussions with Poynty - because at least we're on the same page.  I LOVE MileHigh's contributions - as irrelevant as they are.  Yours - on the other hand - are entirely wanting in the finesse and entertainment AND relevance. And that's because you're a one dimensional thinker that has the added inconvenience of being somewhat slow of thought.  IF I'm to promote anything at all - and IF i'm to do so 'against the tide of popular opinion' - then let me at least do so with those members who can challenge me.  You don't.  You're just not up to par.  So.  Go away TK.  Go and start your own thread.  Do your own thing.  Just leave me alone.

And this little reference is significant.
Quote from: TinselKoala on March 25, 2012, 09:00:45 AMThis farce will NEVER STOP --- unlike the TEK display she's posted, where the scope, I think, IS stopped --- until she can no longer type, or until the Men In Black finally succeed in blocking her computer access totally. She will continue to claim that since her circuit hasn't been DISPROVED, it is proved.
I wondered who's been trying to crash in here.  If not you and Glen Lettenmaier and Harvey Gramm.  He's the only one who actually managed to do damage - courtesy an email from his wife.  And  I see you still trying to do your damnedest.  And I know full well that you're not MIB.  They'd need to employ competents.  You're not. You're just that commoner garden variety troll - who's trying to draw attention to some assumed nascent genius.  It doesn't take brains to take over a thread.  It takes nothing more than an overriding gross self interest and entire lack of sensitivity that is associated with a reasonable intelligence.  If I saw any kind of challenge in anything at all that you present I ASSURE you I'd be glad to engage.  As it is you're a clumsy self serving rather rude opportunist with no interest other than to dominate this thread with your badly argued denials - and your rather disgusting manners.

Just go away.  Please.  Start your own thread.  Call it what you like.  How to DEBUNK the NERD CLAIM.  Whatever.  Just let me get on with my work.

Rosemary

The Boss

It appears that the question of qualified comment with regard to your mental stability has already been addressed according to recent postings elsewhere.