Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NASA CONFIRMS COLD FUSION

Started by Gwandau, January 18, 2012, 05:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwandau

We are right now moving into a completely new energy situation on earth.

Nothing will be as before.

For those that doesn't know, the Italian scientist Andrea Rossi have successfully developed
a functional energy catalyzer ready to be manufactured for both domestic homes as well as for multi MegaWatt industries.

The "E-cat" creates heat during a fusion-like process where nickel is converted into copper.

Andrea Rossi have already delivered working MegaWatt units for a customer that have reported successfull results.
The MegaWatt units are available for purchase today with four months delivery.
He has additionally made an agreement with a manufacturer to make several hundred thousand units for domestic use before the end of 2013.

I have myself ordered four 10 KiloWatt units from his company, which will be delivered in the autumn of 2012.

Recently NASA surfaced and confirmed that the technique used by Andrea Rossi actually works.
Today the words "cold fusion" are changed to LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reactions) which Dr. Joseph Zawodny, Senior Research Scientist at NASA,
confirms to be working, and which will revolutionize the whole energy situation on our planet, making nuclear plants and the oil industry uneccessary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZEmsw9pPw

http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3384163.ece

In case you for some reason do not understand the novelty and future impact of this invention made by Andrea Rossi,
it means plainly that we are today facing the greatest scientific breakthrough since the invention of the wheel!

http://ecat.com/

2012 is here in all its powerful splendor. It is the year of change.

Gwandau

neptune

@Gwandau.I would also like to purchase a domestic E-cat . The two key questions are ; have you had confirmation of an approximate delivery date , and what country are you in . I live in the UK [England} .

IotaYodi

If thats true then Governments can stop building Nuclear reactors.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

avalon

Quote from: Gwandau on January 18, 2012, 05:44:44 PM
We are right now moving into a completely new energy situation on earth.

Nothing will be as before.
2012 is here in all its powerful splendor. It is the year of change.
Gwandau

It is, indeed, a remarkable discovery. Best of all, it is real and available.

Trouble with it is the fuel. It needs nickel to work.  According to MCC there are 220 mil tons of nickel in the world. In 2005 332,000 tons were produced where the early consumption was 373,500. Every year in he last 10 years the demand outstrips the supply.

Furthermore, out of 8 major nickel producers only 3 (Canada,Australia and New Caledonia) could be named as reliable sources. The rest (Russia, Indonesia, Cuba, China and Columbia) could not. They (3 countries) mine, however, about a third of nickel only.

I am afraid that we might be swapping one fuel supplier for another one. Plainly speaking there is not enough nickel around to replace existing power generation plants with Rossi's reactors.

Otherwise, it is great.