Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Idian inventors gravity running wheel video !

Started by hartiberlin, June 26, 2006, 08:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi Mark, you are totallay right. I posted this earlier in a hurry
and I guess, this is the hardest part of this motor concept, to get the BIT
into the water tank at the bottom side.
If they succeed to get the BIT into the water tank,
it probably will only be possible, while
water is leaking out and after a while all water
will be leaked out of the tank.
Then the question  is, how much energy you have gotten out
of the system until this time and if this is more than you have to use
to pump the water up again into the tank.
Probably pretty hard to do...
All these kind of "perpetual motion machines" based on putting floating things
into water containers had these problems and I don?t know somebody who has
yet solved these problems...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

poplianil

Combination of gravity, anti-gravity ( thru magnet ) and Floatation does make sense, I have configured a small design which does have hope after calculating the moments, though slow speed. Centrifugal force being a negative. I will try out a model in free time the concept is simple

Danner

Just an idea I'm throwing out.  I know my magnets do not float, I've seen magnets on the web that do.  I don't have the expertise to create a ball magnet that would float, but if someone here could here is an idea.  Picture the device kind of the shape of a bow from a bow and arrow.  The "string" part would be a channel for the ball to roll in due to gravity down at just a slight angle to an end where it would drop into a tube, the bow shaped area.  A smot ramp would force the ball to beyond the middle of the tube where it would float up and pop up to the string/gravity area to complete the cycle.  It may not be possible to balance it.  I know no one has posted any repeatable device of a closed smot loop, but perhaps making the magnet slightly buoyant can help tilt the balance enough to get past the sticky point.  Of course you would not want it to be extremely buoyant because you could not overcome it with magnetic attraction.. ie.. the smot to force it back down to the point it could float back again.   

Keep in mind, most likely my idea is worth what you paid for it.  ;D

Daniel

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: jake on June 26, 2006, 11:28:42 AM
I've spent quite a bit of time over the last several months studying everything I can find on mag motors, gravity wheels, all kinds of "free energy" stuff.

I am about to end my research because a distinct pattern is evident.

The best I can tell, nobody has ever created a device that "self runs" and actually demonstrated it in a credible, open way.

There is a pattern of making claims and never substantiating the claims.  There is sort of a standard list of what I will call "excuses" for why the devices can't be shown.

There is even a pattern in how the "inventors" communicate.  Something I find very strange is the misspelling of words, which appears to be done on purpose, by people who actually know better.  It is as though you have to look uneducated to be taken seriously in this arena.  There are other communication patterns, but purposely misspelling words is the strangest thing.

There is a pattern of "conspiracy theories", a pattern of hate for "non-believers", and somewhat of a religious atmosphere to the whole field.

There is general dislike for anyone that post things that are based upon traditional "science" - see reactions to "automan" for some examples.  Generally anybody that appears to have some formal education is treated as though they are nuts.

This site is not the only site I have frequented, and I pretty much find similar patterns everywhere I look.  A lot of big talk, nothing credible to back it up, and crazy conspiracy theories given as the reason why the "inventions" can't be shown.

With all that said, I am probably going to drop off the radar.  I have pretty much concluded that there is no device on the horizon that has any credible potential to self run or produce power out of thin air.  Peswiki has Perendev listed as the top technology in this field, and I don't believe Perendev will ever demonstrate a working device (especially a 300kw generator).  If Perendev is the best potential technology out there, there is really nothing worthwhile on the horizon.

The offers I've made to help people with drawing, machining, testing, etc. are still good.  Just message me and I'll respond by e-mail or message.

Jake

I had read once that the Wright brothers took a break from their aerofoil designs in 1900 for the same reason.

Ah sweet irony,
~Dingus Mungus