Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Sarkeizen:'I'm asserting that the BBBV restricts the creation of a machine'

How can it restrict the creation of a machine if it has nothing to do with machines 

profitis

(Now I'm going to have that coffee while mr sarkeizen tries to get out his knot)

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on April 24, 2015, 03:09:33 PM
How can it restrict the creation of a machine if it has nothing to do with machines
You need to explain to me what "nothing to do with" means in that context. :)

The BBBV is a proof, it's a logical consequence.  In the same way that if A is true (with sufficient generality), that the opposite statement "not A" or !A is necessarily false.  So we can say the truth of statement A restricts the truth of statement !A.

In the same way the BBBV theorem restricts the truth of the statement: "I have a quantum device that sorts 'just like a computer' with complexity of O(1).

A five year old can understand this kind of exclusion.  It's amazing that your education was so poor that you can't.  Wherever you went to school should be held up as an example of exactly what not to do in educating people.

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on April 24, 2015, 03:25:41 PM
(Now I'm going to have that coffee while mr sarkeizen tries to get out his knot)
Don't pop any more vitamins.  They seem to make you less smart. :)

profitis

Sarkeizen:'im asserting that the BBBV restricts the creation of a machine like the Philip Hardcastle quenco.'

How can a theorem restrict a machines performance and at the same time insist that you meant the above in a different context :)