Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on May 17, 2014, 04:01:02 AM
So then what kind of evidence would satisfy you that demons exist @sarkeizen. What are your standards for evidence
One way would be for you to produce a valid formal logical argument which ends in "Ordinary textbooks necessitate the existence of and ability to build a battery which would power an ipod-like device eternally and continually".  However you said
Quote from: Stupid person
@sarkeizen.i cannot come to you with a textbook argument for a 2nd law breach using textbook words
So I guess that's out. Moron. :D

profitis

Or YOU can use a textbook to try find flaw in my statement @ sarkeizen.any gas electrode overpotential differential galvanic cell,NECESSITATES a 2lot violation.you have a nasty habit of partially quoting peoples statements around here.

Farmhand

Quote from: profitis on May 18, 2014, 07:17:16 AM
Or YOU can use a textbook to try find flaw in my statement @ sarkeizen.any gas electrode overpotential differential galvanic cell,NECESSITATES a 2lot violation.you have a nasty habit of partially quoting peoples statements around here.

To demonstrate a 2nd LoT violation isn't it necessary to define the boundaries of the closed system ?

profitis

No farmhand.it is only necessary to define and demonstrate an assymetrical entropy state.the physical demonstration must give enough power to rule out 'natural' resources completely eg sunlight,vibration,heat gradient,radio waves etc

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on May 18, 2014, 07:17:16 AM
Or YOU can use a textbook to try find flaw in my statement
...and if I didn't that would not significantly adjust the odds of you being correct.  Hence what I suggest is good evidence and what you suggest is stupid.  QED.