Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pendulum shift

Started by protech, April 12, 2012, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: AB Hammer on May 13, 2012, 01:01:08 PM
Tell the truth Jim.  You had Stefan delete your old account to hide your harassment of myself and your incompetency.  Not to mention all the readers have to do is look up my strings and see I have posted way more than you  here.  You keep complaining about your cancer, that has not killed you and I am not complaining about my disabilities for they have no place here. I guess mine don't count in your world either (does it.) You need to quit using your cancer history as a crutch. Get over it, or you will make your life more miserable.

You're funny Alan. You believe being agressive is what ? I think going for my 5th surgery in 3 years is a problem. You don't think so.
I think missing a full year of work over the last 3 years is a problem. You don't.
You have based your credibility on attacking me. Like this idea I am in the proces of building. Heck, it's posted openly in this forum.
And anyone can read for themself that you asked Scott to delete all my posts.
http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4656
Also, I will be rebuilding the 4 weighted wheel, the one in the thread "My Current Build" where you tried telling me what I was allowed to do.
I do not answer to you, why do you think I am a child that must answer to someone who does not have anything to do with me ? As you have always bragged, you are a private builder that refuses to share information as everyone wants your secrets. This is a forum where idea's are meant to be discussed. I think you're justa  con artist hoping to rip soemone off for an easy payday.

johnny874

Quote from: AB Hammer on May 13, 2012, 01:01:08 PM
Tell the truth Jim.  You had Stefan delete your old account to hide your harassment of myself and your incompetency.  Not to mention all the readers have to do is look up my strings and see I have posted way more than you  here.  You keep complaining about your cancer, that has not killed you and I am not complaining about my disabilities for they have no place here. I guess mine don't count in your world either (does it.) You need to quit using your cancer history as a crutch. Get over it, or you will make your life more miserable.

>> and I am not complaining about my disabilities for they have no place here. <<
You told me you over came them and could teach me to do the same. You should go to church and get a conscience.

@All,
This is probably what Alan wants me to build. But considering my medical problems are making it difficult, not sure how he thinks his harassment will make anything go better. It hasn't worked yet.
He did post once though that you have to be rough with creative people or you never get anything out of them. i guess he doesn't know that it takes time and a lot of hard work to develop idea's and make them into reality.
Of course, if he really wanted to see it built, he should have been saying I have a good idea and maybe someone who supports Bessler should consider working with me on it. Never happened.
The basis of the idea is that if a lever exerts 10 in. lbs. of force on a lever 1/4 it's length, then the short lever will exert 2 1/2 lbs. of force on a pump. This simply means the pump would have a maximum pumping capacity of 2 1/2 lbs. of fluid. Basic, very basic hydraulic theory. When ever I have tried to explain this, AB Hammer would do nothing but create problems. It seems he has never wanted to see anyone help me with this.
The truth is, when i have surgery Friday, I could be off work for as much as 2 months. That won't give me much opportunity to build. And last week, I worked only about 10 hours and this week will be about 45 minutes. But as Alan said, not a problem for him. It is for me.
Kind of why I don't like him, I like Bessler's work and think he was a very smart person, even by today's standards. And in getting a bessler wheel built, I'd like it to stay about Bessler as he was the inventor, not me. I am fortunate enough to have realized how he accomplished his feat which is quite amazing.
The simple understanding behind his wheel is that the water creates an over balance. As it causes the wheel to rotate, the weighted levers also rotate. Because of this, the weight on the lever gain force. And as they gain force, they pump the water up to the next pump. This causes the wheel to rotate some more and then the weight on the pumps lever gains force, once again pumping water up to the next pump. And that would be why it is called a perpetual wheel. It would continually seek a balance it can not achieve.

Jim

johnny874

To get a bit more technical, if the pumps open and close 3/8", then the weight on the lever moves 12/8th's (4 x 3/8) or 1.5 inches.
And this is towards center and away from it. It's radial shift would be almost meaningless.
This would change the over all balance of the wheel little if any. But this does take understanding how analysis helps and
without math, this is something that would be missed completely.
And one last point which is probably insignificant, but if centrifigal force is considered something that could perform work,
then in a rotating wheel pumping fluid/water, how much more work can be done because of inertia ?

Jim
@MoRo, not to drag you into this cesspool, but do you think this might make for a better demonstration of what you have
been trying to get everyone to understand ?

AB Hammer

Jim

Like I have said many times before over the last few years. Your weights that do the pumping will counter, what you may gain from the fluid flow. Not to mention fluid flow will be somewhat slow. But build on, it is your time just leave me out of it.

PS. I have lost count of how many time I have said leave me out of it. But you keep bringing me up and then go into your Boo Hoo act. Yours or my medical conditions have no place here in the forum.

GET THE POINT !!
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

johnny874

Quote from: AB Hammer on May 14, 2012, 10:56:10 PM
Jim

Like I have said many times before over the last few years. Your weights that do the pumping will counter, what you may gain from the fluid flow. Not to mention fluid flow will be somewhat slow. But build on, it is your time just leave me out of it.

PS. I have lost count of how many time I have said leave me out of it. But you keep bringing me up and then go into your Boo Hoo act. Yours or my medical conditions have no place here in the forum.

GET THE POINT !!

Alan,
I didn't figure this out talking about you but ignoring you.
The weights can't possibly cancel the effect of the over balance caused by fluid. If you can't control something, then all you can do is trash it.
The weights cancel each other out. If you knew anything of mechanics and did any real builds, you would know that the shift of any weight on a lever is canceled by the oppossing weight on a lever. That's why you don't like me in here. I actually understand this and you don't. And this leaves only the effect of the fluid. I say fluid because everybody except maybe you knows that oil is a lubricant and wouldn't suffer from cohesion or adhesion. Just not possible. I think that's why they call it a lubricant.
You've always wanted the attention Alan so enjoy it like you did when you kept me from enjoying working on this.