Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Temp Nitinol

Started by gadgetmall, July 03, 2012, 10:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

hi gang. I see my Air tempature Nitenol thread is still alive. I haven't given up on my ideas and some of you have obtained the correct Nitenol to train the transition to occur at 72 f  like I have . this air temp is as close to a free energy as is comes for creating work but shaping them into springs. they constantly move pulling string near air did the and windows. I have recently purchased a large amount of Nitenol sheets in rolls. this stuff is thick and creates a tremendous
amount of force . a small one inch by 1/4 will push 2 pounds or more across a table. I have yet to use but a tiny piece of about 5 feet by 6 inch roll of it. have a look
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

a few more pics of this sheet Nitinol.lots of it . it is a coarse texture and super thick and hard to bend in its normal state and the small piece I play with and annealed simple is  smash able when cold and back to super hard and strong when warm. I see many possibilities for this lot .it could raise windows it's so strong..
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

ramset

welcome back to your thread !!

glad to read you are still experimenting here [nitinol] ,and with Sheets now !!
your familiarity and experience will be greatly appreciated .

I'm assembling the  Gwandau wheel below which already uses water ,will be quite easy to adapt a wire frog leg kick drive

respectfully
Chet k
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

Quote from: Cherryman on February 28, 2017, 04:34:06 PM

I beg to differ. It's all the same.

With Respect C'man

Edit:  You do realize that Bi-Metal

A: example :  a simpel temperature Bi-metal ( in for example a gas fired camping cooking stove)  is a bi-metal and does not leave the gas on after its first use. ) iow Memory

B: The word Bi-metal does NOT specify the actual chosen metals

C: It's not rocket science, a metal (or actually any substance) has a certain length (expansion)  at a certain temperature, combine two different metals.. there will be an interaction you can exploit, or trouble you, when experience a delta temp.

Allow me to add some insight

A bi-metal junction operates by the difference in thermal coefficient of expansion.
As per the graph presented, the most extreme case, of the two metals at the far left
and far right of the chart- don't hold a finger to the reactions that take place in Nitinol.
even a bi-metal junction of nickel and titanium does not perform the same.

The reason for this is because the Nitinol alloy is not a simple bi-metal junction.

It is a stoichiometric alloy of equal molar mass of Nickel and Titanium.
Because of their specific mass, there is slightly more Titanium than Nickel.
the main difference compared to a bi-metal junction

is that it is actual 6 different metals involved and there are trillions of "junctions".
take for example- 4 trillion bi-metal thermostat actuators connected in series
with the same temperature difference that you use it for in your home.
but instead of a bi-metal, you have 6 different metals in each junction.

Inside Nitinol (due to the alloying process and training)
are mixtures of Ti , TiO, Tio2, Ni, NiO, and NiO2
as well as trace amounts of TiO3 and NiO3
which give it its' unique properties.

In fact, the Bi-metal chart mentioned earlier was the basis for
the development of Nitinol, when its' extraordinary properties
we're discovered.

At values ranging from 55 tons to 75 tons per square inch
it is distinctly different from bi-metals, which range in the
order of ft-lbs.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Further research indicates the range of temperature is higher with
larger % of Titanium.

Also, several patents list a mixture of 55%  Nickel / 45% Titanium
in association with large force vectors quoted at 50+ton/sq in
And close to room temp.

Keep in mind this is a cross-sectional area, irrespective of length.
One sq in would be a section of any length of a 1"X1" square rod.
or a circular rod with a diameter of ~1.128379"

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.