Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Richard VIALLE's new theory about negative mass and overunity

Started by Pascuser, August 28, 2012, 07:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim123

Quote from: Khwartz on March 27, 2014, 04:32:55 PM
BTW, We have had a "Global Overunity COP" in our activity this month :p

Hi Khwartz,
  sorry for my late reply... :)
I finally understand what you're saying. lol. Glad to hear it.

No progress to report - getting sidetracked with house-building, work, etc...

Regards, Tim

Khwartz

Hehe, OK ;)

Good progresses on your other duties :)

Infinite Exponential Happiness,
Khwartz.

Khwartz

Translation of the

5th Q&A of the present FAQ of the website on the work of Richard

*** I HAVE ONLY 1.8MHZ AT THE OUTPUT! :/ ***

http://richard-vialle.info/

(In agreement to the licence terms of the website, already published and taking no liability for any error of translation or modifications in between of the original terms of licence or of the original terms I translate here. These warnings applies to any writting by me on this website. )

----
Q : J'ai construit un oscillateur amplifié de type "ROYER" comme Jean-Louis Naudin, mais je n'ai que 1.8Mhz à la sortie d'un transistor
• Q: I built a "ROYER" amplified oscillator as Jean-Louis Naudin, but I have only 1.8Mhz at the output of a transistor

R :  C'est normal, car c'est lié au principe du montage de l'oscillateur de Royer.
• R: It is normal, because it is related to the working principle of the Royer oscillator.

Si vous avez un oscilloscope : Mettre CH1 sur un pin de la bobine et CH2 sur l'autre pin de la bobine et la masse au moins de l'alimentation.
• If you have an oscilloscope: put CH1 on a connection of the coil and CH2 on the other connection of the coil and the mass at least and the neutral point of power supply.

La fréquence se calcule à partir de la période séparant les alternances de ch1 et ch2...
• The frequency is recalculated from the period separating the alternations of ch1 and ch2...

Il ne faut pas non plus connecter une bornes de la bobine à la masse si l'alimentation n'est pas différentielle et découplée de la terre sinon cela court-circuite une branche de l'oscillateur, toujours pour la même raison.
• You should not either connect one side of the coil to the mass if the power supply is not differential and not decoupled from the ground otherwise it short-circuit a branch of the oscillator, always for the same reason.

Si vous avez un fréquencemètre : prenez la mesure directement en sortie du barreau, la frequence de sortie est celle de l'entrée, et donc du montage "ROYER".
• If you have a frequencymeter: take the measure directly out of the bar, the frequency of the output is the one of the input

-----

Infinite Exponential Happiness,
Khwartz.

tagor

bonjour

@Khwartz

en cherchant le dossier sur tantatron

j'ai decouvert que albert a cree sa propore societe : tantatron

( ses travaux sont maintenant totalement sous NDA )

mais je peux fournir ses coordonnées

A+

PS
societe de cote de toulouse

Khwartz

Salut Tagor.

Merci beaucoup pour ces infos et je veux bien que tu m'envoies ses coordonnées en message perso car cela tombe très bien ; en plus Toulouse n'est pas loin de Bordeaux :)

Cordialement.