Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherbeck

Quote from: Sherbeck on December 09, 2012, 04:37:31 PM
In his patent he gives detailed explanation.
Can anybody to replicate his system?

Drawings:

gauschor

I just remembered the announced demo and was looking for reports:
>a demo of the gravity-modification technology is scheduled for Dec. 14

Now I see:

>He says that most European nations were dissuaded from involvement by slanderous misinformation from the "pedophile" Belgium government, who also canceled the Dec. 14 demo

Yeah, sure... who has thought that. Now the evil government is to blame. Come on... seriously... he can fuck off.

ponto

This guy (Joshua Thomas) has posted a replication video for the Keshe Plasma Reactor. In the information below the video (click "Show more") he has a .pdf with other information as well. I haven't felt the need (yet) to try this on my own but some here might. He tends to ramble a bit near the end but the how is pretty clear.

Keshe Plasma Generator~Breaking Laws of Physics~Infinite Energy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkB2g7ai2bs

ramset

Ponto
Thx for sharing the movie, I like OBwankoalas  post above also [his experience in SHHChool].

OB you forgot one thing .......The subliminal suggestions Of the Alien Robin Williams" Nano Nano" , [they been trying to tell us for a long time] !
Everything is not as it seems ,I like Forrests [member here] comment ..

It is almost as if the humans desire and ability to improve his world is somehow tied to the rules regarding the things we can do ,A connection to possibility?[not exact quote]

Tesla had a feeling about this also
Originally Posted by Tesla 1908                           
According to an adopted theory, every ponderable atom is differentiated from a tenuous fluid, filling all space merely by spinning motion, as a whirl of water in a calm lake. By being set in movement this fluid, the ether, becomes gross matter. Its movement arrested, the primary substance reverts to its normal state. It appears, then, possible for man through harnessed energy of the medium and suitable agencies for starting and stopping ether whirls to cause matter to form and disappear. At his command, almost without effort on his part, old worlds would vanish and new ones would spring into being. He could alter the size of this planet, control its seasons, adjust its distance from the sun, guide it on its eternal journey along any path he might choose, through the depths of the universe. He could make planets collide and produce his suns and stars, his heat and light; he could originate life in all its infinite forms. To cause at will the birth and death of matter would be man's grandest deed, which would give him the mastery of physical creation, make him fulfill his ultimate destiny.
Thx
Chet
PS
I would also Beg TK's Take on the ponto vid
And Ponto
welcome to the forum !!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sadang

Ever, ever, forever will be few men who try to understand things, and all others who even bother who they are! Ever, ever, forever will be few men who try to go only forward, and all others who wnats to stay in place. So Victor, if you want to understand more, keeps your eyes and mind open (both hemispheres, not only the logic and rational one) and try make the necessary intellectual efforts. This is the only way to understand Keshe's technologies! Because these are very real, even you don't understand nothing with your actual knowledge and understandings. The fault is not entirely yours, but the current materialistic science! Will agree later with all what I said here, when will begin to see more than what is written in the school books!

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8I7r3GGxrU
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2pGMLxi8hg
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkB2g7ai2bs