Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

I watched the Plasma Bottle Experiment videos now. Looks interesting, if this really provides energy infinitely as long as CO2 is around. It really should be checked if the power output is constant on the long run, and if it can be switched into series by additional bottle units etc.
So I agree with the opinion that this specific experiment should get a little bit more attention, for it's much easier to replicate than 900 pages of Kapanadze speculations...

sadang

The actual Kapanadze topic will reach soon 1000 posts. And I am sure it will reach another 1000 posts if those seeking solutions to Kapanadze's device will continue on the path of official electromagnetism. Electron does not exist. At least not as it was defined by Thompson. And the same the electric charge. Should be read Milikan's laboratory notes to see how the "scientific" dates are faked. More accurate in assessing the electronic structure and charge characteristic of it was Felix Ehrenhaft. But how many famous technicians and electrical engineers, have the mood to take it from the beginning with learning other concepts that describe magnetism, electricity and gravity? Very few! And it's very hard when you have a "scientific" foundation well imprinted in the consciousness. Rather, those who start from scratch, or gave an erase to everything that they know, have more chances to understand the free energy and antigravity devices, even if these two themselves are erroneous defined concepts. There is no free energy and antigravity, because the actual concepts of energy and gravity are erroneous.

And gauschor, this experiment can produce graphene, and release in paralel a bit of energy. But you have to understand the principle behind the experiment. The experiment itself is not as important as understanding the process behind it. This understanding can open huge doors for conscious manipulation of energies, and of all manifestations that belongs to its dynamics. This understanding means responsibility. For it to be ready when you reproduce the experiment! Not for linking in series of 100 such bottles ...

sparks

I have been researching plasma tech for awhile.  I believe that the secret and I believe it is truly a well kept secret by various priestdoms is the introduction of ionizing radiation into a highly stressed electrical region.  Heat as we know it is molecular motion.  The motion may be in the form of rapid expansion and contraction of a ground state molecule resulting in collisions with other molecules and mass in motion.  Most gasses at atomospheric pressure will move chaoatically to and fro even in an electrically stressed field.  Upon ionization of these molecules moving to and fro in an electric field the randomized kinetic energy becomes ordered. Order from chaos..  It is in full compliance with entrophy it is just that by intelligent design a pathway is provided for the radiation of the chaos and the rate of entrophy accelerated.  The inertia of the molecular motion is conserved but instead of randomized it is vectored.  In the unionized state the neutral atom is undirectable.  In the ionized state the same atom is directable.  Inertia is always conserved while energy/time come and go at the will of force. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

jbignes5

What he has shown is that differing amounts of copper have a potential difference. That is old news. The graphene that is produced is kinda pointless if you have to wait ages for it to accumulate.

Anyways the Kapanadze method has already been figured out and soon I will have all the power I need without said plasma bs. And it cost nothing to get this other then the time to re-educate myself to Tesla's observations and experiments and forget the BS they teach in our current systems schools. But go ahead and pay for something that has already been admitted to being yours.