Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earthrise

Wake up people and stop believing every nut who comes down the pike with a loony story of providing free energy, flying cars,or gold.   

sadang

jbignes5, what I believe is just what I believe, as what you believe is just what you believe. I believe only studying, trying to understand, to reach as many informations as I can. I do not just believe, like in religion, dogmatically! I dig very deep in any subeject that interests me, beyond any religious, moral, social, institutional or any other obstacles. This is the way I consider that someone can find the truth, not behind any obstacle as those listed above. Finally ... What about this: - Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC ?
Quote"They are war like at best and to tell the truth so is our own countries governments. The only ones that get hurt are not our governments but the people they trick into killing and being killed for our countries. They all are guilty of crimes against humanity, all."
Is much more and more profound than you say here. Much, more! And I think you know this! Just do what you have to do, and if you really undestand just a bit, do not expect evidence. Create them!

Lakes

10,000 tons of Gold?   yeah right... let's just call him Walter Miitty shall we?

MasterPlaster

If he could russell up 10,000 tons of gold he would not be asking for donations.

@sadang, those are not Israeli leaders. They are Jewish rabais who live in Newyork. This video is from previous year.
Note that Iran is not against Jews it is against Zionism.

sparks

The word is that transmutation of various silicates into gold was done by King Solomon using one of the arks of the convenant plasma reactors.  There's alot of sand out there which would make gold worthtless.  Did you know that Roosevelt handed over every bit of US citizens gold to the elders of Zion.  Why do US delegates to the UN walk out whenever the activities of the evil bush cartel are brought to light.  Did you know grandpappy bush was indicted for trading with the enemy but "prooved his allegiance" to the US by pouring money into the USO like he was some kind of do gooder.  Why is Iran always portrayed as an evil militant nation?  When was the last time they bombed innocent people in refugee camps?  Why does the US government NOT ITS PEOPLE champion the imposition of economic SANCTIONS on Iran like it did to Iraq and like the British did to Germany after WWI.  Does anybody besides me see an evil common denominator in all this?  Why is the same evil power structure doing the same thing to the US citizens that was done to German citizens preWW2.    These evil fucks are sly but their lack of creativity betrays them.
  Please take a human test by looking at the below images.  If you have an emotional response to these images you are most likely human.  If you don't even get it YOU are not human.  If you win non-human status please tell your local mental health facility all about it.  They can provide you with a lifetime of sunning yourself in the sun room and 3 free meals a day.  They may ask you in exchange for some research into what makes a snakeperson tick but you can sit on your lazy ass all day get free drugs and free food in exchange for a couple of cat scans and talking to special people called physcologists.  The physcologist might even give you a piece of raw meat to devour while he chats with you and you look at these stupid inkblot things.  He will probably ask you to describe what you see.  You will see ink all messed up on a piece of paper.  Tell him that you see ink all splattered on a piece of paper.  He is trying to catch you in a lie.  Tell him the truth and you win.  He may even give you another piece of meat after talking to you.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love