Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earthrise

Viewing pictures of unconscionable acts against children doesn't provide any credibility to Keshe's lies.. He doesn't have a technology. Produce even one independently verified replication of his "technology". He has been playing the old carrot on a stick routine well over three years now. Make promises and then fail to deliver. No more lies.

jbignes5

Oh I am human. And I know on average that the Iranian people are much like us, with no power to change the ones in power. We the ones with consciousness and heart are the ones who donate and try to do what little we can to help the less fortunate and down trodden. As I had said it is us who suffer and it is a few at the top who have zero feelings and hearts as shriveled raisins.
But there are some that pretend to have all the answers and hold the ones who yearn to be truly free captive. Until this wonderful Nuclear scientist comes up with the proof he can muse all he wants. And until he shows that what he muses has a basis in reality how can he expect anyone to believe him and trust he is one of the good humans. He says we own the patents and knowledge yet at every turn there is a charge for this and a charge for that. Doesn't that sound a bit weird to you? 

Earthrise

I was able to come across a replication of Keshe's technology on Peswiki http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Keshe_Foundation#Replicating_the_Coke_bottle_experiment

I found exciting results with real potential to solve all the world's future power needs! Using a 100K resistor across the reactor as a load gave a whopping  120 millivolts reading. That is an astounding 0.144 microwatts of power!. Using just 6.9 million of these devices, one can generate one watt of power! That is amazing!

Amazing that anyone could be stupid enough to call this dribble a "technology"

AbbaRue

@Earthrise & Others
You are missing the point of the cola bottle. 
The main point Mr. Keshe is making is: that a Graphene layer is formed without the copper touching the solution. 
It proves that a plasma of carbon can be manipulated without high temperatures or pressures. 
The same principle is at work inside the plasma reactors used for power production or gravity control. 
The little bit of power you get is just another benefit. 
It can be viewed as proof of over unity: 
The graphene is not only made without power, but produces power in the making. 
Others are using large amounts of heat to produce the graphene layer. 

I've almost got all the parts I need for my first replication of this technology. 

sadang

@jbignes5
Have you seen all the movies that exist online? Start with these:
- Keshe Foundation
- Directory:Keshe Foundation - Plasma Energy and Anti-Gravity Applications
- Keshe INTRODUCTION - Collaborative Translations

And there are many other public videos online, starting with 2009. Try to see all these movies, read his patents, his forums, and try yourself to produce graphene at the room temperature.

@AbbaRue
Don't waste your time with Earthrise and others like him. Try to focus only on what you have to do, and if you feel that your experimental results are valuable, and if you wish so, make them public. This advice is for all that want to understand something in any field. Just concentrate on what you want to achieve and collaborate only with those who think that can help you. Do not waste time with storytellers and those who have nothing positive to say!