Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: sadang on September 27, 2012, 06:59:29 AM
No again! I read enough on other forums about the fact that it is a scam. For me is very reall and I know this, because I read the book, the patents...
What patents?

I put the search string "keshe" into the US patent system, and there was nothing.

The EPO gives these:

WO2008113393  (A2)
WO2008113392 (A1)
EP1770715 (A1)
EP1770717  (A1)

all  filed between 2005 and 2007.

jbignes5

Quote from: sadang on September 27, 2012, 06:59:29 AM
No again! I read enough on other forums about the fact that it is a scam. For me is very reall and I know this, because I read the book, the patents, the forum posts, the foundation website, listened radio recordings, saw existing films. How many of those who consider this a scam, studied the work of other great titans of informal science such as all the ones I've mentioned in my previous post, and of course many others? For me it is not a scam at all! Just as it was the work of others!

I understand that it's unbelievable, it is pure fiction, as indeed it seems to be when first heard of it. When you're full of "official science", without any confusion, full scientific certainty! I understand this, but those who vilified and show with finger, can you understand people like me. The ones looking for years in alternative science for answers, abandoning long time ago, the false and apparent "final solution" of the official science?

If you want proof why are not looking for? Why wait to bring someone else the evindeces? Do you think anyone really interested has nothing better to do than to waste time trying to convince you of what you do not want to believe? Let's make a first step to these evidences and trying to found, if indeed Keshe graduated from Queen Mary College, University of London in 1981. What do you think we can find this information or not? Let's see!

There is no proof. Anyone can claim this and that but if one doesn't back those claims up with hard evidence then it is a theory at best.

Listen every time he makes a claim then says it's yours, all yours. Well where is it then? Where is the education and devices that really work as claimed? Where? Oh thats right it's ALWAYS just around the corner. Then when it comes time an "Event" happens and sets him back so the release of all information is again set back.
Why charge all these crazy deposits and prices for something that is quite honestly going to ruin the value of money anyways.

The honest truth is that he is gathering money for some unknown reason, probably all self motivated.

Until he practices what he preaches and gives it to humanity without cost then he is holding this information like a carrot in front of your reach and keeps saying for 5,000 euros you can pay a deposit in lieu of delivery of a power unit that no one knows what is powering it.

I have gone to his forum and have read his rants and musings about giving this to the people of the world. Ubtil it is done then it's just an extortion scam.

synchro1

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 27, 2012, 05:54:09 AM
I concur.

Keshe and his "foundation" have been around for a long time, have been promising the same things for a long time, and have been failing to deliver anything real for a long time. There is no reason to believe that any of this will change... for a long time.

U.S. President Barack Obama is a "FIREFIGHTER ARSONIST" who landed the N.S.A. stealth spy drone in Tehran to extort anti Magrav defense money from the American taxpayer. This ploy is just another extortion racket. Mehran Tavaloki Keshe also claimed he transmuted 10,000 tons of gold that is hidden in Lybia, in a Sterling Allen video interview.  He went on to claim he can transmute another 10,000 tons overnight. This would implode our Global financial markets, if it were true, and foist World Money on us. The man is either a fake, or a communist N.S.A. mole.

Earthrise

"Mehran Tavaloki Keshe also claimed he transmuted 10,000 tons of gold that is hidden in Lybia, in a Sterling Allen video interview.  He went on to claim he can transmute another 10,000 tons overnight. "

If he ever gets real mad at the United States and wants to punish us, I'll show him where to store our 10.000 tons of gold.

jbignes5

Quote from: sadang on September 26, 2012, 11:14:48 PM
Continue to doubt insted of trying to study, to understand or to change your way of thinking. Did you read his books, patents, comments on forums, live interviews and movies? Do you think this technology is a scam? Do you understand that this kind of tehnology is so fundamental that it affect the entire lifes on Earth, and not only? Do you really have the consciousness and responsibility required, in order to manage such technology only in benefit of others? Tell me a single thing invented by man who was used only in benefit of others and not in their detriment? Keely, Tesla, Hubbard, Hendershot, Sweet, Leedskalnin, Scahuberger, Grebennikov, Steven Mark, Kapanadze and many others made wonderfull things! Where is our freedom, for each of the aforementioned geniuses and many others worked, sacrificed and dreams?

You say "Iran has known nothing else then death and destruction of their own people and many other countries innocent people." But what about USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel, China and many other and former empires and powers, which destroy other states and nations, just to become a market for their products, and to be able control the workforce and their natural resources?? Are they much more immaculate than actual small states which are trying to maintain and use their own resources for the benefit of its own citizens? Have you heard of manipulation, disinformation and control? Do you think the secret services and governments whom they serve, more or less, are they a virgin? How do you think they invented the current terrorism and what is the purpose of this invention? "Divide et impera" do you think is just a saying worthless, or an everyday reality? Open large your eye and mind, beyond all social conventions, deeply engraved in conscious, and even deeper, and try to see the crude reallity! Nothing is what it seems to be! Again, are you able to make your neighbor happy using this technology, even when he is mad at you? I really doubt! Look here at this post on this forum: http://www.alienscientist.com/forum/showthread.php?1244-Mehran-Tavakoli-KESHE-can-create-anti-gravity-!&p=14494&viewfull=1#post14494

So, be patient, and wait the normal course of events. This course could only be established by Keshe and his Foundation. Or try to study yourself in advance.

First is this I have read and looked and understood. But what is now needed is the proof. Period!

I guess it is you who doesn't read or even understand what is said. Case in point: "[size=78%]They are war like at best and to tell the truth so is our own countries governments. The only ones that get hurt are not our governments but the people they trick into killing and being killed for our countries. They all are guilty of crimes against humanity, all."[/size]