Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Iron Horse

Good morning to all,

Many thanks for starting this post.

I have been looking into most of Mehran Keshe's technologies, amongst others, for quite some time now and I am very surprised to see that some people have doubts as to the authenticity of his claims.

I personally feel, without a doubt, that Mr Keshe and the Keshe Foundation are for real. Why would he have the world's ambassadors attend his meetings and have verification of his work from some of the worlds top physicists. Definitely not a scam in my opinion as there is too much evidence to back up his statements.

Mr Keshe has put his resonating spheres on the line for the sake of mankind. An amazing example of man.

Hopefully a new era is upon us, where we can all have real the freedom to evolve into decent human beings and escape the current madness engulfing the planet.

Happy days people - The future will be enlightening.

TinselKoala

Quote from: markdansie on September 27, 2012, 02:24:34 AM
Its a scam
Kind Regards
Mark Dansie

I concur.

Keshe and his "foundation" have been around for a long time, have been promising the same things for a long time, and have been failing to deliver anything real for a long time. There is no reason to believe that any of this will change... for a long time.

sadang

No again! I read enough on other forums about the fact that it is a scam. For me is very reall and I know this, because I read the book, the patents, the forum posts, the foundation website, listened radio recordings, saw existing films. How many of those who consider this a scam, studied the work of other great titans of informal science such as all the ones I've mentioned in my previous post, and of course many others? For me it is not a scam at all! Just as it was the work of others!

I understand that it's unbelievable, it is pure fiction, as indeed it seems to be when first heard of it. When you're full of "official science", without any confusion, full scientific certainty! I understand this, but those who vilified and show with finger, can you understand people like me. The ones looking for years in alternative science for answers, abandoning long time ago, the false and apparent "final solution" of the official science?

If you want proof why are not looking for? Why wait to bring someone else the evindeces? Do you think anyone really interested has nothing better to do than to waste time trying to convince you of what you do not want to believe? Let's make a first step to these evidences and trying to found, if indeed Keshe graduated from Queen Mary College, University of London in 1981. What do you think we can find this information or not? Let's see!

gadgetmall

Because evidence does not exist ! No one has seen anything except words and blurry pictures.He's an educated con artist.

But hey spend the rest of your life making galvanic batteries with Coke bottles .Who are we that see right through his yearly plea for money. 
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !