Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

He has lost his credibility with me.

Earthrise

The new date is December 14th. I can hardly wait! It's like Waiting for Godot ..or maybe the Great Pumpkin! Remember, even though Linus (from Charlie Brown cartoons) was a True Believer, in the end even he didn't get to see the Great Pumpkin rising out of the pumpkin patch.

Don't hold your breath waiting for The pop bottle powered Keshe UFOs either.

AbbaRue

I don't think it is a good idea to start playing around with the gravity reactors. 
I'm mainly interested in replicating the plasma reactor used to produce energy.
Either electricity or a form of radiant heat, would be best, but even light is a good start. 

My greatest question right now is once a plasma reactor is build and working. 
Where would you place the electrodes that collect the electricity that's produced? 
Based on a 2 chamber reactor, do you place one in the inside chamber and one in the outside chamber?   
Or would both terminals be placed in the outside chamber? 
This question is based on the reactors that open the plasma so you can directly extract electricity. 
The type with the spinning plasma would need a coil wrapped around the outside of the reactor. 

sadang

AbbaRue, did you read at least the first book of Keshe?
There are some explanations about the reactors.
Other source of tehnical descriptions are that two patents of Keshe.
Anyway, here is an interesting link:
- Understand how the Keshe reactor can be reconstructed