Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Quote from: Earthrise on September 20, 2012, 10:31:54 PM
I have just one question concerning Keshe. Who is funding him?
Apparently coca cola :)
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Earthrise

No Cap-Z-ro, I wasn't asking about his love life. I was asking if anyone else thought he was on the payroll of the Iranian government. Someone paid for his building, his website, money to get Dr. Meyl involved, and lecture series in Sierra Leone. He may be an independently wealthy eccentric inventor.

gauschor

Ah, thanks thats good to know that you can confirm these lights from/to moon, SkyWatcher. If I could I would like to track the moon as well with a good telescope.

Back to topic though: I just got home happily to see the new technology released over all the world - but - nothing. Just NOTHING.

I read again on the website, that this event is not accessible by the public. But even if it's for his own protection, why not a youtube livestream? But let's read again what's written on the website:

QuoteOn 21 September 2012 the Keshe Foundation will release the first phase of its space technology and the gravitational and magnetic (Magravs) systems it has developed, to all scientists around the world simultaneously, for production and duplication.

Now the expression "first phase" makes me skeptic. Can it be that the "first phase" is only his plain theory and nothing else? Maybe that's why no youtube video is made? Maybe then people would see it's the same old "blah blah blah" promised for ages but never delivered? Oh yeah... that's exactly what it looks like.
I see it coming: he waits for investments to release the "second phase" in 1-2 years and then he needs more investements for the "third phase" etc.

Whatever... fucking scammer, he should go to hell...

Are you read to invest into Ca$h foundation?  :P

gadgetmall

Hey gauschor , You must of missed the boat . I am typing in my Flying tachoma . Zooomm,,

There was major  outages in several countries reported on NBC news this morning and Cell phone disruption everywhere ??? ??
http://newsok.com/blackberry-outage-in-europe-mideast-africa/article/feed/437663
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Keshe Foundations have release new dates for disclosure:
Oct. 12 thru Oct 17, 2012
No longer Sept. 21, 2012

ha haha ha ha  haaaaa!!

o boy can't wait !!