Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gauschor

Ah thanks, gadgetmall, with your text googling I found it. I thought such a huge event would be posted on the frontpage of the website though...
http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/media-a-papers/keshe-news/316-the-world-peace-invitation-and-release-of-technology

It still makes no sense, because again it is said that only a number of 130 is allowed to see what he demonstrates... uhuh... why not make a youtube livestream? Especially when he claims in the text:

According to its charter the Keshe Foundation and all its technologies are owned by the peoples of the world. The patents are the assets of every individual on this planet and cannot be claimed by any one person or organization or nation.

Why the need for a "Closed Beta" ? :D Maybe his technology does only work in his mind but not in reality? Ah... sorry guys... I'm just impatient and skeptic... and maybe angry.

gadgetmall

Same and you know that from my previous post..I want what was promised ..A retrofit antigravitydevice for cars trucks vans motorhomes etc etc .. ;) With Weapons to shut down any weapon yes .. 

Seems the UFO's are being seen more this month .. the sun ones have been there before they are the size of planets and bigger than earth. The Light may be divine and harvest the believers . I am a follower of Jesus not Keshe.

Albert
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

NickZ

Tomorrow the 21st it was predicted that more space ships will be observed in our skies.
Maybe they are already here, just waiting for the party.  So,  Look up  tomorrow.

StarShips on the sun...  maybe they live there. Looks like they are as big as this planet.
  They don't seam to be having any problem with overheating issues.
  From what I understand,  the heat of the Sun only radiates 2000 miles from the Sun.
So neither heat nor light are coming to us here from the Sun, like we're still being told, although NASA knows differently. The distance of those ships could easily be over 2000 miles or more away from the Sun. I wonder if they are there for the coming light show.

gauschor

I am not quite sure, but I thought I've seen the videos with the sun previously and they look to me mostly like artifacts. Look here, the videos from 18th september may just be a copy of the following clip from march this year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shAcp1rahdg&feature=related

I also got a clip which shows some "Ufos" coming from moon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtyFQRkhW9g&feature=player_embedded# Of course it can be faked as well with an particle effect overlay on the video, but as the uploader only has serious videos uploaded, made by his own, and answers in an upright manner, it might not be fake. Despite one can't really see that much.
(Unfortunately there's lots of fakes around in youtube. I really dislike the fact that people make fun of the matter and start producing crap and thereby making it much more difficult to separate real from fake).