Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

@onthecuttingedge,

Psalm 14:1 says, "For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good."

The phrase, "in his heart", is in reference to what one believes.  Now, split that!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2005

I do not worship men nor do I worship fairy tales, I am free of serving your kind and their kind. period. both a like.

Magluvin

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on November 16, 2012, 11:02:57 PM
seems I split your hair quite evenly. please continue, I am not done with you until you leave us alone. stop sharing your bible crap in a scientific forum.

"seems I split your hair quite evenly."

Transparency is a beautiful thing. Just here to start a fight.

"I am not done with you until you leave us alone. stop sharing your bible crap in a scientific forum."

Looks like you own this site. lol   You dont have to open this thread. I didnt go all over this site preaching. Sharing?  In fact,  I didnt start this thread, so you are barking up the wrong tree, pal. Maybe 'Nature can help you out with that. Or one of your man gods. :o lol  You are the definition of 'fool'.

You come in here all huffy puffy.  Im not going anywhere. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: gravityblock on November 16, 2012, 11:21:32 PM
@onthecuttingedge,

Psalm 14:1 says, "For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good."

The phrase, "in his heart", is in reference to what one believes.  Now, split that you!

Gravock

did you not understand what I said. I said that I did not say that god didn't exist, I simply stated I don't believe in god. or are you a retard???? omit it and i will reconcile you.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Magluvin on November 16, 2012, 11:24:17 PM
"seems I split your hair quite evenly."

Transparency is a beautiful thing. Just here to start a fight.

"I am not done with you until you leave us alone. stop sharing your bible crap in a scientific forum."

Looks like you own this site. lol   You dont have to open this thread. I didnt go all over this site preaching. Sharing?  In fact,  I didnt start this thread, so you are barking up the wrong tree, pal. Maybe 'Nature can help you out with that. Or one of your man gods. :o lol  You are the definition of 'fool'.

You come in here all huffy puffy.  Im not going anywhere. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

I am willing to pee up your tree anytime mr.know it all. bring it on.