Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on November 16, 2012, 11:30:10 PM
I am willing to pee up your tree anytime mr.know it all. bring it on.

no, I only come to defend what I think is correct, nothing more. without your objective involved. which should be kept to your self as of I unless provoked. keep your religious crap to your self so we can have an intellectual conversation, religion is a poison for which you who believe have already died from.

Magluvin

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on November 16, 2012, 11:15:10 PM

today, there are many versions of bibles(see your revision), for which do you conceive. yes, it is said, any man who calls another a fool is a greater fool himself.

I have read and studied the entire bible for 40 years. it doesn't amount to squat. nor does your knowledge of such.

" today, there are many versions of bibles(see your revision), for which do you conceive."

Was that a question???  I would think that if you have read the Bible for 40 years, you might know what a ? is.  I could be mistaken.  ;)
The Holy Bible. Original King James version.

"yes, it is said, any man who calls another a fool is a greater fool himself."

40 years huh?  Give me the book and verse.  That should be easy for you as you "know quite a lot" about it.
Come on now, dont dilly dally. What book and verse?

"I have read and studied the entire bible for 40 years. it doesn't amount to squat. nor does your knowledge of such."

Wow. It took you 40 years to come to that conclusion? ???  That just boggles my mind.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

gravityblock

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on November 16, 2012, 11:27:48 PM
did you not understand what I said. I said that I did not say that god didn't exist, I simply stated I don't believe in god. or are you a retard? ??? omit it and i will reconcile you.

The lowercase 'g' in god, is in reference to anything that rules over you.  God, with a capital 'G', is in reference to the one True God.  By using the lowercase 'g', you also excluded the one True God, because the lowercase 'g' also says the one True God doesn't rule over you either.  In other words, saying you don't believe in god, is the same as saying you don't believe in God. Again, your trying to split your own hairs.  You need to reconcile things with yourself, and not with me.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Magluvin on November 16, 2012, 11:38:41 PM
" today, there are many versions of bibles(see your revision), for which do you conceive."

Was that a question???  I would think that if you have read the Bible for 40 years, you might know what a ? is.  I could be mistaken.  ;)
The Holy Bible. Original King James version.

"yes, it is said, any man who calls another a fool is a greater fool himself."

40 years huh?  Give me the book and verse.  That should be easy for you as you "know quite a lot" about it.
Come on now, dont dilly dally. What book and verse?

"I have read and studied the entire bible for 40 years. it doesn't amount to squat. nor does your knowledge of such."

Wow. It took you 40 years to come to that conclusion? ???  That just boggles my mind.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

you already read the quote dumbass, re-read your own shit.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: gravityblock on November 16, 2012, 11:40:55 PM
The lowercase 'g' in god, is in reference to anything that rules over you.  God, with a capital 'G', is in reference to the one True God.  By using the lowercase 'g', you also excluded the one True God, because the lowercase 'g' also says the one True God doesn't rule over you either.  Again, your trying to split your own hairs.  You need to reconcile things with yourself, and not with me.

Gravock

lower case g and upper case G only concerns you, it matters not to me because there is no difference in lower g and upper g, they simply don't exist.