Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadman

Marathonman,

Personally I hope to confirm the validity of the original patent design, on a small scale. I think it's great that there are so many different builds going on. Something for everyone.

Anxiously awaiting everyone's results :)

marathonman

Quote from: Cadman on March 19, 2014, 12:52:02 PM
Marathonman,

Personally I hope to confirm the validity of the original patent design, on a small scale. I think it's great that there are so many different builds going on. Something for everyone.

Anxiously awaiting everyone's results :)

You sure got that right. i feel like a kid in a candy store with this project. i can't even remember the last time i was so excited to build a project.

GOOD LUCK ALL

and stick it to the man !

Cadman

Quotethe only concern i have with that is to not saturate the secondaries as this will mangle the output. i will be doing test in the next week to see just how much flux the primaries will put out and then calculate the ball park figure as to the saturation level of the Secondaries and adjust accordingly. this is one thing i haven't heard any one talk about.

This jogged my memory. While experimenting with the Arduino setup last summer, capturing the field collapse of the primaries, I inadvertently left the DC power disconnected from the board so it was only running on the output from the controller (2.5 vdc). After leaving the rig running for a while the volts from the field collapse suddenly increased from a few volts to over 20 volts rectified DC and remained there.
This makes me wonder, if we saturate the induced core and then lower the excitation current to a fraction of the starting current, and then oscillate it to keep the core fluctuating right at or just below the core's magnetic saturation point, would we get good output from the induced coils vs the input current?

Hmmm.. reminds me of something Tesla once said, about keeping the tension right at the breaking point..

hanon

Quote from: Cadman on March 19, 2014, 02:36:18 PM
This jogged my memory. While experimenting with the Arduino setup last summer, capturing the field collapse of the primaries, I inadvertently left the DC power disconnected from the board so it was only running on the output from the controller (2.5 vdc). After leaving the rig running for a while the volts from the field collapse suddenly increased from a few volts to over 20 volts rectified DC and remained there.
This makes me wonder, if we saturate the induced core and then lower the excitation current to a fraction of the starting current, and then oscillate it to keep the core fluctuating right at or just below the core's magnetic saturation point, would we get good output from the induced coils vs the input current?

Hmmm.. reminds me of something Tesla once said, about keeping the tension right at the breaking point..

This seems to be a unexpected behaviour.... and all that kind of things is what we are looking for. Common science do not explain these devices.

Could you explain more clear how the system was set up and the values of the current?

Cadman, I am with you. The most important step now it to replicate the patent as it is written. Later it will be time for modifications.

Regards 

shadow119g

Cadman

I believe that you have built a reasonable working model of the Figeura Device. I think
your electronic commutator is the way to go. So my next step will be to build your
electronic "commutator."
I have been working for a long time on the mechanical commutators and they are hard
to get right. I said a while back that I believe that solid state device is far superior
than an "old school" mechanical one. The only other way to build a mechanical
commutator would be to have a moving brush inside of a barrel of contacts. This
would be very difficult to build, but may be the answer to the mechanical commutator.
The following are some pictures of my commutators and transformers I have made.
Picture 1 is the 32 pin commutator with 1800 RPM motor = 60 hz
Picture 2 is the commutator and brush holder broken down
Picture 3 is the commutator showing the 12Volt DC + connection brush to rotating brush.
Picture 4 is the 16 pin commutator with the 3600 RPM (Old grinder I built)
Picture 5 is the transformer layout
The 32 pin commutator worked much better than the 16 pin because of excess sparking
at the higher speed.
All were a challenge to build as even the slower motor that I trashed by accident sparked
at one point on the circle of electric contacts.

Good luck to all,

Shadow