Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

Cadman

Hanon,

The system setup was very simple and not worth study except for the curious bemf increase. I never did get around to measuring the current, just voltage. I found the old post about it http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/12439-re-inventing-wheel-part1-clemente_figuera-18.html#post240778 and the circuit is attached below. Just take out the battery symbol and you have it.
Actually I don't think it is relevant to the Buforn patent, other than the possible core saturation aspect of it. He certainly didn't use transistors and diodes back then. Maybe those using a solid state driver could make use of it though.

shadow119g, it's kind of funny. You going to the solid state driver from the mechanical commutator, and me doing the opposite. Best of luck to you. Your commutators are quite large compared to mine, so maybe that will make a difference. This is the one I am using http://store.eurtonelectric.com/12bar98brushdiametertangcommutatord-600-3.aspx

NRamaswami

Hi All:

You can use the tool here to calculate what is the tesla that you are going to get.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/solenoid.html

Permeability varies from material to material and this uses soft iron permeability as standard I think.

You can easily understand the core saturation point for the iron will start roaring and not humming at that point. It will get hot and you should try to remain within the 2 to 3 Tesla figures. A sudden increase begins at 3.5 Tesla ranges. And if you go to 4 tesla ranges a chain reaction might ensure that can make even the iron melt as per books.

In my personal experience, if we have reasonable level of magnetism Neither far high nor far low, output is reasonably good. Excessive core saturation while increasing the output makes the iron rods very hot and it makes a lot of sound. I typically avoid that point.

Using the tool above you can see you can vary the length of the electromagnet, number of turns per unit lenth and the amperes to arrive at the Tesla figures. However this is not an accurate one for it does not provide for the Diameter of the solenoid. If the diameter of the solenoid changes then the size of the iron inside changes and that has a major impact on saturation points and this is not included in this calculator. So we can take it as a calculation tool but it is not an exact tool. It gives us a rought idea and whether we have reached core saturation or not can be recognized by the sound of the iron. I do not have gauss meters but the just the sound is enough to tell us whether we are going to a higher level.

Very high magnetic field strength must be avoided and it is better to put more iron core at a lower tesla level as the iron will not get hot and the effect will be the same and safety is assured.

dieter

Indeed, a lot of creativity is going on there, good work.

Here's a simple and quick method: open a power supply, eg. 230>12V, add a  cable from 12v ac, so now the device has 12 v dc and ac output. Take 4 diodes, connect 2 to each ac pin, one to the ring side(cathode, +), the other reverse. Now connect two cable pairs to the other ends of the diodes, each pair gets a plus and a minus side of a diode, but from diffrent ac pins. This way you get two dc pulses, on separate cables, alternating, like:

A_A_A_A_...
_A_A_A_A...

Now you can add a resistor to the dc supply output and mix it to the pulses, if you want the current not to be off between pulses.  Tho, such a DC offset may not be required.

BTW. I apologize for creating the impression that airgaps are in the patent. On some webpages the patent drawings were mixed with drawings from an unknown person (patrick kelly?), so I though they were part of the patent.

As I already mentioned, redirection of back mmf seems to be the point. We do not want a simple transformer.

It is interesting how little people understand about induction, even electrical engineers. One thing we have to make sure is that  we're talking about the same thing  with the terms "back emf" and "back mmf". Somebody said they are the same. I disagree.

Back electromotive force is the term used for the pulse of current and voltage that flows in reverse polarity when the power to a coil is interrupted, aka the collapsing B (or magnetical) field. Basicly this happens in AC in each cycle and usually a transformer tries to resonate in that this back emf is added to the next halfwave, that then has the same polarity like the back emf .
In a low impedance inductor coil the current of the back emf is usually low and the voltage high.  Let us for now ignore the back emf here.

Then there is the back magnetomotive force. it has nothing to do with field collapse, but with self induction. The controversal issue of induction itself makes it confusing: a current will only be induced in the 2ndary when the B field is in change. Nevertheless, as soon as there IS a current in the 2ndary, this coil will immediately become an electromagnet, aka an inductor, to itself. Unfortunately the generated magnetism (the back mmf!) opposes that of the primary. No problem yet, since we can draw current from the secondary, but what happens now, is: as long as there is no load on the  secondary, the transformer does not consume watts, it is running 90 deg. out of phase automaticly, therefor no consumption. But when a load is added to the secondary, the back mmf by returning back to the primary, will force it into phase. The more current you draw, the more it runs in phase and the more energy is consumed by the primary.

So, if we prevent the back mmf from returning to the primary, it will continue to run 90 deg out of phase, but allow to draw from the output nonetheless.

The sooner or later we'll FIGUERA it out...

Regards