Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

Thank you very much :D
I have some very good board designs availible if you you guys need them. i am using DIPTRACE free to 300 pins. i am using 64 bit right now but the 32 bit can be downloaded also. if i post my board output file someone can use diptrace to open it just point it to the file. i'm sure you've seen the boards they are sooooo sexy. ha ha ha !. the file can be output in Gerber and NC Drill to have made. the sequence is 123456789987654321 and has central grounding pin for all transistors. the timing can be set from 50 Hz to 800 Hz with a change in cap from 100 nf to 10 nf then adjust trim resistors. the Transistor Traces are rated for just over two amps 50 mil.
NTE makes a adjustable Vitreous wound resistor that's 225 and 300 watts. that's a lot of amperage guys at 12 or 24 volts. but i will be using it at 100 volts at 1.3 amps with 1500 turns = 2 to 3 Teslas @ 1.5 to 2"x 8" core 5" coil. 3/4 " secondary.

One thing though i have a question about timing: i found a different set up for 555 , it is the pic on top.  which one is better or is it just personal preferance ????both are Astable.

I was wondering if one could wire a transformer to have 9 taps would that work for this with no resistors????? just curious.

NRamaswami

Hi Dieter:

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I'm not able to clarify the theoretical points stated by you. All I can say is this. When the coil is used only on the Figuera device of two primaries and one secondary in the middle with a common core, it behaves like this with low wattage. When it used a transformer using only one single primary where the secondary is wound under the primary, the same coil consumes with an iron core in the center 220 volts and 6 amps and with an air core 220 volts and 18 amps. So Figueras design is an optimized design. Incidentally with the secondary surrounded by center the output of transformer is 85% efficiency only which is understandble considering the core loss due to soft iron which is not even insulated and is fully of eddy currents. If we use laminated steel cores to make the central core or the more expensive ferrite core, the losses will be much more lesser and efficiency will improve.

Another point to note is that I'm connecting the primaries in series and not in parallel. So I can only say what happens in experimental results. I cannot theorize that some thing is wrong or right. I accept the experimental results. I cannot say if some thing is wrong or right. I just accept them and proceed from them. I'm sorry I'm unable to theoretically explain what is happening as I do not have specific knowledge in this field.

dieter

NRamaswami,

In series? You mean the 7 elements, but I hope not Primary A and B in series?

First of all, reduce the current in the primaries so they won't get hot without a load. Then you have to watch the paths carefully. The primaries cause magnetism, ok. But where does it flow to? A magnetical north pole tries to close the loop to his own south pole, or to an other south pole. If that is not possible, it will try to spread the magnetical strenght in the iron core as much as possible in all directions. These two states are fundamentally diffrent from one another. When a loop was closed, a path is created, absorbing virtually any magnetism. In this state the core will be nonmagnetic to external iron pieces. A loop path was found and therefor the behaviour is non-pathseeking.

On the other hand, when no path was found, the core will continue attracting external iron.  It will appear "magnetical" in every corner of the core. It is actively pathseeking. Magnetism will "leak" at all sides.

With this knowkedge you can test your setup and see if a primary is able to close the magnetical loop. You feed DC to it, unpulsed and you should get no attraction when you try to stick a nail to the core. Any core assembly connection should be as lossless as possible. Leakage can be detected and fixed, eg. by precisely even steel contact surfaces.

Airgaps (between coils) must be small enough to maintain the loop, but they are an unavoidable source for leakage. But this is not always bad, when a gap is inside (or under) a coil then the leak becomes a field distributor.

So what I am trying to say is, try to find out what paths your coils are using and consider the back mmf to be present on paths (not neccessarily the same) as well, but slightly delayed, possibly interacting with the next upcoming fwd halfwave.

I can only repeat, the goal is to prevent the magnet field that is created by the induced current in the secondary (our Output!) from flowing back to the originating primary. It may flow to the other primary, which is low at that moment, so the loss does not become significant...

Regards

hanon

Here it is a simple dircuit to create the pattern told by Dieter before:

A_A_A_A_A_A_A_A_A
_A_A_A_A_A_A_A_A_

It is a small modification to a common diode bridge in order to operate with two series of coils in parallel

hanon

Hi all,

In this link:

http://maestroviejo.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/espero-que-con-esto-no-tengan-disculpa-para-dejar-de-pagar-la-electricidad-gracias-a-clemente-figuera/#comment-42069

A guy reports successful replica of Figuera device. He states:

( Translation)

Some basic knowledge of electricity is required.
    1º How to make a inductor electromagnet, taking into account the number of turns to avoid that the iron reach the saturation,  in order to be efficient
    2º The turns in the collecting coils, for the voltage needed
    3º A variable frequency drive VFD (or similar) to induce the electromagnets
    4º A diode to keep the electromagnets a 10% charged as minimun, without a return path
    5º Basic means of electric safety

Look at the pictures in the top side of this page. He grounds the induced coil with a cap in between the coil and the ground.

Maybe the key is to mantain a 10% minimun current all the time. some sketches are very weird because he mixes AC with DC current from a small battery. I think he did not disclose the real schematics but just the idea...