Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow119g

Cadman:

Are you planning on using one or two brushes on your mechanical commutator?

Shadow

marathonman

Hanon and everyone;

You got me thinking about what you said of the post of the guy that keeps 10% of voltage in Secondary core. it dawned on me that something similar was happening in the figueras core i am working on. if you remember back when i posted a wave form graph of what i thought was happening . i then studied it for quite some time and it dawned on me that even though the core is being switched from NS to SN the Secondary core never sees Zero flux. it is changed from NS to SN when it is half way to zero. this tells me that at position 5 the core is full of flux from both cores and it is them being switched from NS to SN. yes/no
i have included the graph again below. please look at the moved zero volt line. the core is full of flux but at even amounts so no voltage or current produced but that doesn't mean the core is not full of flux just no definitive poles.    IS THIS POSSIBLE or am i just dead wrong.

Cadman

Shadow,

I'm using only one brush.

Marathonman,

This applies to the setup I am building, with one center core. The way I see it there is almost always the same amount of flux in the induced core, call it 100%. At any point in time that 100% is provided by the 2 inducer coils. One may be supplying 60% and the other 40%, or 50-50, or 20-80 etc. and the core poles do not ever reverse. The quantity of flux is constant, the balance of flux between north and south poles is what changes. Of course I could be mistaken.

dieter

Cadman

You're right about the primaries. But the induced willl have an alternating polarity. That requires one Primary north up, the other one south up. Otherwise there wouldn't be much going on in the secondary.

Hanon,

Good work with the diagram, you may want to combine it with the halfwave separator.

BTW., funny thought: how about to add a smoothed negative voltage to the rectified pulse or halfwave, eg. add -12 Volts to a +10V pulse, that should invert the waveform and give some "stingy" pulses that blend smoothly to the dc offset (here -2 volts). The result is negative, but you just have to swap the wires... Untested thought tho.

Cadman

Dieter,

Well, I disagree, at least until proven otherwise. The reason being that the n poles and s poles of the inducers are always north and south, so how could the corresponding ends of the induced core have a different magnetic polarity? Serious question. The fields of the inducer coils do not collapse, they are reduced in steps.