Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

hello;
I'm sorry to bug everyone but i need help.
my other post i posted again the wrong calculations based on 12 volt not 100. Sorry so stupid of me. well i want to know if a 1.5 inch iron core with a radius of 1.25 and 1 inch coil at a depth of 1/2 inch @ 18 awg wire will put out that much Tesla's. according to the program i used it says i need only 300 turns to achieve almost 3 Tesla's. are these calculations correct. PLEASE HELP!

here is shortcut to program and below is screen shot of calculations 
http://www.calctool.org/CALC/phys/electromagnetism/solenoid

oh man radius is wrong i'm sorry i will repost

marathonman

SORRY FOR REPOST PIC WAS WRONG. PLEASE FORGIVE.
is this correct Please help!

madddann

Hello guys!

The other day I was searching the internet for an offset ac power supply for this project and I came up with this simple circuit (see picture below). I think this are exactly the waveforms  that are needed for the electromagnets, so I hope it helps anyone at this project.

If AC source (transformer) is 24v and battery is also 24v, then the resistors must be around 40W (you could also use adequate lightbulbs instead of resistors) and the output on the coils will be around 25W, but you can also go with the small power version and use 12V AC and 12V battery. In this case the resistors should be around 7W.

Just calculate the coil according to Ohms law and resistance per meter for your wire and you should be fine.

Well this circuit is nothing about efficiency, but it simply should do the trick.

Dann

http://s26.postimg.org/psz4fs1mh/Double_offset_ac_generator_for_Figuera.jpg

NRamaswami

Marathonman:

The calculation is correct. You are talking about a 1 inch long but 1.5 inch dia electromagnet core with 300 turns per inch.  That turns out to be 11811 turns per meter. You would find the magnet tryiing to jump. The other problem is that the magnet would be wound like a pancake. The wire will try to take more amps and the magnet would be very unstable.  I do not cross more than 1800 turns per meter as a thumb rule. If the magnetic field is very strong you are not going to get any output in secondary. If you send 2 amps current the iron will melt at these ranges. So be careful. (Core saturation starts at 20 turns per inch). You are dealing with Electricity that can kill and harm and so avoid taking risks.

dieter

Cadman,
.I already explained that, so here in short:
P1 is always north, P 2 always south, but they alternate in intensity. If P 1 is most intensive, it will almost exclusively flow trough Y, making Y south (talking about upside). Then, P 1 reaches minumum and P 2 is at maximum, P 2 will almost exclusively flow trough Y, tho, now in the reverse direction.

The collapsing field in Y will add to the next halfwave of the AC output.

The back mmf on the other hand will choose the path of least resistance, that is the currently non-intense side that has the same polarity like the back magnetomotive force. This is why we should get OU, shipping around Lenz law.

If both Ps are north, then there will always be the same polarity and even amplitude in Y. The back EMF will reduce the efficiency and the back MMF will do so even more. I would be surprised if there are 20 Millivolts in the output. I could be wrong tho. However,  just swap the wires to compare.