Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

Hi all,

Another method to have a AC signal without reaching zero current anytime  (see attached picture).

Marathonman, I do not understand your explanation about the wave and the 5th contact in the conmutator . Why do the zero level change in the upside and downside of the signal? Why does the flux never reach zero from NS to SN? Could you explain it in a different way?

Madddann, Welcome !!  Thanks for your great contribution. I will study in deepth. It seems to be a simple circuit. It will be great if it works !! Thanks.

marathonman

the changed zero level is where both Electromagnets are even, after that one continues to lower and one continues to raise.
the real zero line in the middle is where normal zero would be if electromagnet was to fall completely but it is not, the secondary is switching polarity at 50 % NS to SN.

NRamaswami:

18 awg wire is .0403 inch / 1 inch = 24.8 turns per inch  so what am i suppose to avoid that at 20 turn per inch limit. EXPLAIN!

dieter;
You get a gold star on your forehead and 15 minutes extra recess. very good explain!

NRamaswami

Marathonman:

You probably are using enamal coated magnet wire. Not plastic insulated wire. If you wind for 1 inch with 1.5 inch dia, you are talking about 12 layers of turns. Not sure how the magnet would function but test it. But if you are going to 2 amps in that small piece things could be messy. That is all I know. If the iron shouts rather than an humming sound note that it is a warning.  Go ahead and do the experiment and just advise what happens..I have not done these things. My magnets are 4 inch dia and as a thumb rule I have always used a minimum of 1.5:1 LD ratio and maximum of 4:1 LD ratio but well I could be wrong..Just advise the experimental results please. If I were to follow you, I would need to reduce it to 2.5 inches length for 4 inch dia magnets. The intensity in your case is much more higher than what I have done. 11000 turns per meter is an enormous number of wire density in so far as turn ratios are concerned. try with low voltages and then go higher and take care. That is all I would say. All the best.

marathonman

NRamaswami;

Yes sir you are correct i am using mag wire. i plan on going to max amps of 1 even though traces are rated for 2.1a i will not go no higher than 1 as per your and others 2 to 3 Teslas recommendations so i think i will be ok  plus my past experiences i know core will scream but thanks for the re info just the same. core is 1 1/2 inch but coil is 1"long x .75" thick  at 18 awg diameter @ 307 turns. the MJH11022 T0 247's have a max dissipate of 150 watts 1.5a @100v  so i'll stay at 1 amp. i took myself through transformer school the last couple of days so i follow you well and can understand where you are coming from. plus i took many transformers apart and studied the construction, thickness and coil parameters this is why came to my present design specification for Figueras Transformer.  figueras calls for 100 v @ 1a so this is what i am using.
Of course i will advise this is why i am here.

I HOPE YOU FIGUERA IT OUT. ha ha ha

just a little hummer below.

NRamaswami

Marathonman:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm obliged. I do not understand much about transistors and electronics and in a way I'm unable to like them for the last time I tried to make circuits, I had lead smoke got in to my nose and it was a big trouble for me for almost two months. It is not for me. I understood the coil size but all said and done a small coil is a small coil whatever be the turn density. If you are making two 1 inch primaries, then you need to have a secondary that is also less than 1 inch long. I do not know how you are going to do and what is the output you are going to get but I wish you all success. I believe that I have understood this device very well now and I will get a commutator, that can withstand stress and it will take another week or ten days for it to be customized and given to me. Then let me try my hands..

By the way can any body suggest a low magnetic, low core loss, low thermal conducting material for me to try to check how the system would work when we use low core loss material and low magnetic materials. I would be obliged for any suggestions. Thanks to all.