Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Quote from: how2 on January 19, 2016, 07:54:53 PM
In the link below ,  you will find a mechanical-tesla-switch( a wheel-with-electrical-contacts ) on page-9,  it looks like it would function just like the rotating component in   Figuera's-Device,    and down near the bottom they explain how the principle would work to achieve overunity.
http://panaceatech.org/Tesla%20Switch.pdf

Or, I wonder if people back then thought it may have been OU,   because they could not interpret the output and input currents correctly enough,  in order to compare them,  or if they had the equipment to accurately do that .

The document you link to shows a mechanical switch built by Matt Jones.  I know Matt personally.  He considered it OU because it ran a load for weeks and the batteries did not discharge.   We were also able to get a solid state version to work but only with very small loads.  I was able using Matt's design to get a Tesla Switch to run for a full week lighting some LEDs the whole time.  At the end of the week my batteries were still fully charged.  In addition to the LEDs the batteries were also supplying the power for the electronic switching circuit.  It can be done but it is very tricky getting it to work and if you change the load then you have to start the tuning process all over again.

I have seen on this thread several times the opinion that a commutator is a bad way to go.  I think it must be that most are not familiar with how reliable they can be when designed and built properly.  I have seen large industrial DC motors that were run every day and they would go for years without needing any attention to the brushes or commutator.  Just something to think about.

Carroll

Glenn_FR

@Hanon, @Antijon
Thanks for the info, links and references.  So much reading, so little time...
Although my linear amplifier works fine I'm not happy with it's "class A" operation, even if it does help keep me warm at the moment  ;)
I shall be looking into a less wasteful method of driving my coils and then I can experiment further.  I'll post my schematics and findings.

hanon

Quote from: antijon on January 19, 2016, 06:52:24 PM
Glenn, the 100V 1A is a reference to Buforn's patent here: https://figueragenerator.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/patent-constantino-buforn-1914_num_57955.pdf Although I think he means that hypothetically to prove the point that the ampere-turns and EMF is all that is needed, forfeiting the mechanical torque required in a normal generator.

Actually Hanon, I really appreciate this patent copy, a lot of things make sense now. Like the newspaper clipping claiming atmospheric energy, Buforn clearly defines this as the magnetic energy around the wires, the source of induction. It's an interesting read.

Actually, I just used the translation done by Alvaro_CS but just modified the format to be like the other patents. Thanks to Alvaro_CS for his hard work translation thw whole patent

For me this patent jsut offer some interesting details. Much of this patent is just literature about the Sun, the Earth, induction,....

marathonman

@Hanon; I agree it is very good reading, Thank you.

I for one took it a little more than literal and have been using in my test and with great results so i think i will stick with 100 volts 1 amp as a reference point. i think it should be a guideline or Base point ie... no less than.

how2

If it did contain a rotating 'Tesla switch',  or a 'Wimshurst machine' or any of the other similar devices to Wimhurst,  it should be pretty easy to disprove any overunity effect .
    -  Firstly,  you could just use a simple loop-circuit with a spark-gap,  connected to a battery( or a battery made of capacitors ),  and then see how long it will run for .
        (  but that would only test if the spark/mini-lightning is drawing electricity from the environment )
    -   (  Also,  two metal-plates placed close to each other ( nanometers ) can cause some very interesting effects,  which are even thought as a method to time-travel .   Could they also be generating energy,   especially in this case,   since they are moving past each other,  even though it's brushes( not plates ) that are close to plates  ) .
       And,  http://www.overunity.com/6323/what-about-the-wimhurst-generator/#.Vp-nwJorJH0

It would be very interesting to see an animated diagram of what is happening in the  middle-row-of-secondary-cores( coils )   which are in between the   two-rows-of-primary-cores( coils ).   
        Obviously the   two-rows-of-primary-cores( coils )  induce a current in the   middle-row-of-secondary-cores( coils )  .
     I can imagine some very odd effects happening in the   middle-row-of-secondary-cores( coils )  if I have understood the polarities and what happens in the coils correctly .
     At some points I can see currents almost crashing against each other in the same wire,  or magnetic-fields crashing against each other .   Or,   maybe these effects could happen in the 'Resistor Coil' .