Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antijon

How2, what's up bro. Tesla switch... According to Tesla's ozone patent, the only purpose of the switch is to provide a high current pulse to the oscillator circuit. A simple make and break.

Figuera's is a make before break. Honestly, the other circuit powering a load with batteries in series, it would eventually stop, dissipating all its energy as heat in the batteries. Just my assumption. But it's funny that he commented some overcharge and some completely discharge... Yeah, that's kind of what happens when you overcharge a battery.

The wimhurst is interesting, but so are all other static generators. You should read up on a perfect current source, which is impossible, but still, as load resistance increases, voltage increases, and so does power out. All you need is a source of current with zero internal resistance.  ;D

marathonman

I like how Buforn explained  the reason the cores are so close to each other and when you think about it, it makes a lot of sense.
each electromagnet puts out electric field radiating in different directions, (wave as he put it, or rather Figuera did and he copied)  so by being so close to each other they will pick up radiating fields from the electromagnets next to one another further enhancing it's induction and output.

quote."t is generally assumed that an electric current flows through a conductor
winning one molecule of the wire after the other; but bear in mind that this
current flowing through the conductor exerts actions on other independent
conductors, although physically nearby, as happens in induction. It seems
more settled with the truth, to think that the electricity propagates by waves,
and when these waves find a better conductor body than the atmosphere
where they have been produced, they take the easiest path, yet in the form of
waves, but deforming their spherical shape and stretching along the direction
of the conductor because they clearly not confine its trip to the mass and the
surface of the conductor, but getting outside of it, (if we can so express this
concept), they produce action on other conductors which are at a small
distance away."
Nice !

How2,
"At some points I can see currents almost crashing against each other in the same wire,  or magnetic-fields crashing against each other   Or,   maybe these effects could happen in the 'Resistor Coil"

as the field of the declining electromagnet is shoved out of the secondary it could quite possibly be shoved back into the system reducing the input drive currant to nothing.

antijon

Edit: For those that saw my previous posts, my mistake. It helps to properly understand simulators. lol

NRamaswami

Some very quick post..I donot come here now..need to survive.

1. Marathonman..Saw your Curve on Magnetic Field Strength and Ampere turns. I donot know where you got that 2 Tesla figure. Probably valid for a solid core. For iron ords with Gaps the high magnetic field strength ought to be in the region of 2.9 Tesla to 3.7 Tesla. If you have a copy of the Awesome Life Force or Ultimate Reality by Joesph Cater you would come across this as a hint. I found a website with detailed figures and we calculated using Excel. Best one comes at 3.7 but the heating problem comes and so between 2.9 to 3.3 Tesla is ideal.

2. Hanon I saw you Bucking coil Diagram How do you say that the poles there are NN Current rotates in both primaries in the same direction as the input is given from the ends. The polarity there is NS-NS-NS.  Current would roatate in One in clockwise direction (in your picture on the left hand side it is clockwise and on the right hand side it is Counter clock wise). Check polarity. It is NS-NS-NS. If you look at the left hand side on top current rotates at the CW direction from the top. At the right hand side which will now be in bottom Current again rotates in the CW direction. Polarity is NS only here. The secondaries are placed between opposite poles.

3. Secondaries with the identical poles facing each other can be made to work to produce output. like SN-NS-SN. But not in a straight pole. For that to work the Geometrical shape of the device is totally different. And not the one indicated by Figuera or Buforn. But it is a different Geometical shape. We have successfully experimented on that as well but ignored it for lack of funds. Secondly it is much more expensive to build it.

4. A commutator on DC motors is sturdy enough to work for long time and a mechanical commutator can be so arranged to create any desired frequency. This is a well known fact. However We have only one city where this kind of DC commutators can be ordered and many have closed down. We have build a commutator personally and tested it and I posted the video of it long back. And I came to the conclusion that it is not necessary. There are many solutions to the same problem.

5. As it is interestingly indicated at one place Buforn says 100 watts input can lead to 20000 watts output and he indicates that the output is 300 Amperes. A wire that can carry 300 amperes in coils must be capable of carrying 600 amperes in stright line. Why no thought is being given to this. If the primary carried only 1 amp and secondary carried 300 amps then it goes without saying that the primary is a thinner wire and secondary is a thicker wire. Just as indicated by Daniel McFarland Cook.   

6. I had been told that if a Tesla coil spark is given to a copper plate and the copper plate is sent to earth through a thick coil of wire the wire will not only have high voltage but will also have high amperage. As high as 1000 amps. But for that it must have very thick insulation. Was unable to test these things. Where is the money?

Unfortunately due to funding shortages I had to stop all these interesting experiments. I will do it some time in future when I;m able to do it. May be after 8 to 10 months. 

Please go here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_rod See who is the inventor..For your information In India we have had Tall Temples that are over thousand year old. None has been hit by lightening. You know why? They had this inbuilt as per the Hindu Sastras which are 5000+ years old. If any one has got the opportunity to study Austrian Scientist Viktor Schauberger he would explain how water can be conserved in a place and ground water level can be maintained. That system is build in the Hindu Temple Water Ponds.

I believe Tesla did this self sustaining DC generator in 1885 and for commercial reasons kept quiet.

Regards,

Ramaswami