Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

Quote from: marathonman on February 12, 2016, 09:52:56 PM
Core ;
Please go molest your neighbors boy again because i am sick of puke fucks like you distracting this forum.(Paid Misinformant) please go back to your Michael Jackson forum. not impressed !

It wouldn't hurt to stop and think before you post. In order to misinform people you need to provide information that discredits a theory or introduces a new theory in an effort to derail the current direction.

I simply responded to your post with witty comments that had nothing to do with the theoretical direction that Hannon or others are moving in. Only a Village Idiot would think that my post, to you, was misinformation. Truthfully just like I laughed at other members comments to you, especially allCanadian, others are most likely laughing at what I wrote.

In my second post I simply asked Hannon basic questions. At no time did I denounce any idea as "Not Practical", "stupid", "you not listening"....etc, however I did ask probing questions.

Questions such as these stimulate the imagination and engage members (not idiots) to work together to develop a concept that can then move into the development stage. Obviously you never had a professional job before and have never worked with a development team. This is called the R&D stage. Actually this thread is still in the theoretical stage, hasn't gotten to the R (Research) stage and is years away from the D (Development) stage as I see it.

Comment for you:
The comments in your attachment state the following "this leads me to believe that North face Electromagnets are the ONLY option available in the Figuera device"
This sentence implies that you are still in the theoretical stage. If you had a device you wouldn't have to guess at the direction of the electromagnets, you would know it by just looking at your device.

Try placing two magnets, with North sides facing each other, in a tube. Wrap a coil around the outside of that tube and shake it like a "Shake Flashlight" In essence it's a prototype of what you are proposing, .............even though you already have the real deal.

BTW..... forum rules ask that you resize images to a max of 800x600. You seem to not understand this.

-Core

NRamaswami

Marathonman:

I'm so sorry about your injured Leg. I pray for and wish you a speedy recovery. Take rest. I had a facture in the leg when I was seven year old child and I had to remain bedridden for four months and I was not allowed to play for several months. So please be careful and take good rest and take care.

Antijon:

You are perfectly correct on primaries connected in parallel. The device which is a significant modification of Figuera was independently constructed and tested in an European country. The Replicator told me the results did not come. He did not have earth batteries. But he was not getting the voltage either. He has some Electrical business and is well trained in High Voltage. He measured the primary voltages and indicated that the primary voltages divided when connected in series. I have since conducted the experiments again and predictable results come when the primaries are in kept in parallel.

It appears that the EMF or more specifically the wattage produced could be as high as four times if the Primaries are connected in parallel than in series. However it again depends on how high the input voltage in the primary is and how high the frequency used is..

We have separately tested the Figuera device alone and I have to concur that it is not possible to get COP>1 results from a single secondary.  With Ramaswami Device it is possible as we have seen. However we need to improve it substantially.

Main drawback is I'm not an Electrician or Electrical Engineers and I have to wait for the qualified hands to come. We do one test in two weeks or some times no tests in a month. That also depends on budget constraints. So progress has been very slow. Had we continued we could have completed all this in 2013 itself.

Input 220 volts and 50 Hz AC.

The COP>1 results have come many times when the core is saturated. But it is totally useless. It is not possible to run such a device for a long time. I had been advised that the Magnetic field strength in the core should not exceed 1.2 Tesla

I have rerun the tests again in the last few days and I was able to get for an input of 33 watts (220 volts and 0.15 amps) an output of 47.3 volts and 1.05 amps and it was able to light up 10 x 200 watts lamps.  There was no earth connection this time as earlier results were not accepted by the University Professors who considered that the coil is deemed to be a shunted coil and amperage of 20 amps is the amps in the coils and voltage show cannot be accepted. So we had to struggle and do this test. But yes with a single secondary in Figuera it is not possible to get COP>1 as stated in the Patent. It is doable by doing some improvements. But then it is not pure Figuera device.  We have also found that Buforn Method of a long straight pole provides better results than the Figuera Method of divided cores. If the Buforn core is used with all Primaries  connected in parallel then it should produce better results.

Hanon: I beg to disagree. I have tried to implement your suggestion of identical poles facing each other and only a few volts come and no amperage. The volts are sufficient to light LEDs but there is no amperage. If we Keep the poles NS-NS-NS then the output comes and we are able to light lamps.

Unfortunately just as high saturation is useless very low magnetic field strength is also useless. We need some reasonable amount of magnetization that is safe and can be used for many years.

From Figueras Patent it is clear that he used a low input to feed the primaries. My suspicion is that he used the commutator to create a lot of sparks and then captured the sparks in a copper plate around the commutator and then used them. It appears to be from the last patent of Buforn that the Primary coils are both connected in parallel as well as in series. Buforn appears to have created alternating strong and weak N magnets opposed by corresponding weak and strong S Magnets.

Core: Where is the energy coming from? Simple. How do you live? If you study any medicinal text book they would teach you that it is the electrical charge in the body that runs our body. Where do we get this electricity from? From the air we inhale and water we drink and food we eat. The same air provides the excess energy in this device. I have to agree with you that identical poles do not produce output as seen from my experiments. If you look at the pole arrangements they always are NS-NS-NS but if you see the way current flows it moves in and moves out and creates in the secondary core a very high magnetic flux. This flux is more if the length of the Y coil is reduced and less if the length of Y coil is increased. Ideal length of Y core has been found to be 2/3rd length and ideal diameter of Y coil has been found to be 2/3 by us. The wires on the Y coil are not only getting the flux from the core but they are also getting the flux from the primary cores which they block. You can also see the diagrams that show the Y coil to be smaller than the S or N coils in the patent drawings.

Quite Frankly this effort is not at the theoretical stage. People are experimenting and sharing.  I think it would take almost about 6 meter long core produce the kind of electricity attributed to Figuera. 100 watts in and 20000 watts out. It appears to be doable.
If we are able to use very thick wires that can carry 200 amps and get 100 voltage there then output of 100 volts and 200 amps can be easily produced. I have succeeded in making 28.3  volts and 2 amp in each one of the three core cables in the center coil. It was cop<1 but if we connect multiple primaries in parallel and then connect the secondaries in series, voltage and amperage in secondary will have to go up. Instead of 3 x 4 sq mm wires had we used a 15 sq mm wire we would have got same voltage but better amperage I guess. I repeat I guess for this is some thing that I have not done.   

Another observation that I made is that the number of layers on the secondary should not exceed 3 or 5 but if the wire is very thick it should not be more than one. Never exceed 1 Tesla range in the secondary. I have not tested but I think if we use steel in the secondary which can be an electromagnet as well as a permanent magnet the problem may be solved. I have not used permanent magnets in any of my experiments.

Hubbard is supposed to have got 124 volts and 344 amps. While getting amperage is understood and easy getting that voltage is difficult and I do not know how he managed it with a small device.

I agree with Antijon that primaries have to be kept parallel. The cores have to be large to produce the output amperage.

I however suspect that the Primaries of Figuera were carrying high voltage. I suspect that he captured the spark on a copper plate and from that he took the input to the primaries.

If we increase the input voltage then the size of the device will come down. I'm told if we use both high voltage and high frequency then the input amperage will go down but output will be higher. This is something that I'm not able to do for I do not haev the technical expertise or place for this.

Finally I would request all not to hurt each other but to focus on sharing the knowledge please.

NRamaswami

Core:

I need to recheck the values. There is a particular type of coiling that we have done here that is responsible for the increased voltage in the secondary. Amperage measurements were made with the same clamp meter at both primary and secondary. Voltage is by Digital multimeter.

If we modify the coiling arrangements slightly it does not work. If we increase the number of windings to get higher voltage it does not work. It comes back to COP<1.

You can easily make a cop>1 device. I have not done this particular test and so this is a guess.

I have earlier done a test where the secondary was wound over the solenoid 4 sq mm wire. 12 layers. Primary was a quadfilar wire. Input was 220 volts and 15 amps. Output in the secondary was 300 volts and 10 amps and that was able to light 17 lamps of 200 watts connected in parallel very brightly. COP=0.91

I think any one can replicate this experiment and see that what I'm saying is correct. Solenoid was filled with soft iron rods tightly packed by hammering them in. Solenoid core dia meter 4 inches and length 18 inches.

Now if we read about solenoids they tell us that the waves focus on the solenoid central and so magnetism is highest in the solenoid central core. No doubt.

If you put a plastic sheet on the primary and then on it put a thick copper sheet what will happen now. Copper sheet will block the magnetic waves from going out and because it is a thick copper sheet it will have high amperage and almost very little voltage. To increase the secondary amperage which is now at 10 amps all we need to do is to connect the secondary to the copper sheet. Secondary amperage I think will have to immediately increase.  I have not done this test. I do not know what will be the amperage that will come and whether the core will saturate to the point where the iron can melt due to increased ampere turns. Therefore I have not taken these risks. But I can confidently tell you yes that amperage is bound to be there. Thicker the sheet greater the amperage. Please tell me where is that amperage coming from? It comes due to Electrostatic induction.

Same device can be used to generate both electrostatic and electromagnetic induction. Devices that can focus this energy can be built. Have been built in the form of Homopolar generators which have generated up to 2 million amps with little voltage.

I think Antijon is perfectly correct. Multiple primaries connected in parallel must increase the induced emf of the secondary.

On Figuera device I see that good amperage can be produced easily. Greater the size and mass of the core and thickness of wire and greater the number of turns greateris the amperage produced But he has variously been quoted as producing 300 Amps output in the secondary or 550 volts in the secondary or about 20000 watts in secondary. I'm not clear on these points.

The device that produced a cop=1.5 approximately is enclosed. It is a Ramaswami type of device and not Figuera type of device. We certainly measured carefully. But I'm not satisfied for the readings are low. I would prefer to build one more module and then see if the performance can be repeated.

One of the Principles of Viktor Schuaberger is used in the device and possibly it might well be the reason for the increased output.

In summary I believe that it is possible to do these devices and these are neither fake nor misleading ones. On Figuera Patents I'm most certain that they were hiding some simple things as trade secrets which they were allowed to at that time and My suspicion is that they used permanent magnet core in the secondary portions which can also become an electromagnet but will again remain a permanent magnet when current is removed. So it is in that material that secret is hiding. I do have about 10% of my rods which have become very mild permanent magnets but I have not used them in these experiment conducted earlier this month.

marathonman

Core; or Government faggot i should say. what is the matter were their on the figuera device and you Government Faggot are mad and will try anything to distract.
Quote "In my second post I simply asked Hannon basic questions. At no time did I denounce any idea as "Not Practical", "stupid", "you not listening"....etc, however I did ask probing questions."
how did you know i emailed Hanon last night as i never said anything about that. the only way in the world you could know is you ass holes are intercepting my emails.
last night after i posted from your ass wipe un called for attack.  i was attacked from the internet not once but twice. what's the matter Government Faggot couldn't get through. ha, ha, ha Faggot i don't have a store bought firewall i built it my self Government Faggot. ha, ha, ha
not only that a van was parked in front of my friends house down the street with a Government Faggot in it posing as a tech. well i went down to confront him after i called my friend and asked him what he doing in front of my friends house. typical Government Faggot response which was a lie. he didn't know my friend brought out his guns to clean them in the garage visible to him. Government Faggot peeled out from in front of the house so fast all i could do is bust out laughing. just like you, you Government Faggot.
you better hope you attack better in person that you do from the internet otherwise my 20 year old razor sharp K Bar will be protruding from your chest. bring it on
who's payroll are you on Fag boy the Government or a Corporation. trust me if i wanted to find you i can so i would suggest you back the fuck off of me and this Forum. but i'm sure your College Educated Mouth will come back to run some more.
You Government Faggots are all the same.

PS. that pic i posted was from November of last year Government Faggot just so you know.

Doug1

Hannon

Wasn't there some mention of something that was ordered from Germany that was assumed to be german silver wire by some people in one of the news paper articles? Do you have a copy of it? Or do you remember the month and year of the article? Also what was the name of university clemente worked at and the date he was employed there?

If it's true people are starting to hack others it's a sad day indeed. If that is the case do you really think man kind is grown up enough to be responsible enough to have more capacity to do real harm? That will be the spin put on the prospect of being able to produce your own power. that even within the ranks of the people who are in pursuit of such a tech they themselves are reduced to violent behavior. I seriously hope your wrong Marathonman.