Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

Antijon;
look forward to your plausible video ? and my broke foot say's Hi !
Doug: I agree.
Something to think about Pic.
Expansion can not exceed Compression and Compression can not exceed Expansion otherwise induction will be lost.
exact opposite of the other.

hanon

Antijon, guys,

Antijon, your post is an important post not to be dismissed. Summary: Multiple primaries in parallel multiply the induction in the secondary.

One user in the spanish forum told that with just one single set the device does not work. That he needed more sets to get it working. Yes, you read it right: to get it working. He also told that it works with the commutator, or with pulsed DC, or AC. Marathonman needed two sets. One set was not enough. Now antijon seems to have tested that multiple primaries in parallel get an amplification effect. It seems that primaries of two sets may interact mutually and get the effect we are looking for.

Maybe these results explains the geometry of the Hubbard generator with multiple coils, or why Figuera used 7 single sets in his 1908, and 4 sets in his 1902 patent instead of just one set as the essential unit of the generator. Also have a look to this next patent where it is stated that the output is multiplied by the number of coils: http://freenrg.info/Patents/FR739458_COUTIER/FR739458_COUTIER_TRANS.html

In summary, maybe the key is to built two or more sets. Not only one set as I have tried until now. If so, maybe we are looking for a kind of interacction between the primaries of two close sets. And maybe Figuera patented a series of sets instead of just claiming one single set (which further could be setup in series or parallel)

Antijon, sorry but I did not note before that you were claiming many primaries in parallel. If you told it or showed your results before it passed unnoticed for myself.  I may agree with you on the neccessity of multiple sets, but I still go forward of my interpretation of the polarity. It is good to find complementaries ideas in your post. For me the parallel primaries that you mention are from two close single sets. Thanks.

Quote from: antijon on February 12, 2016, 12:17:21 PM
Hey Glenn,I agree. It's a very simple concept. Unfortunately, I've tried to prove to others here that this is the same action as a simple transformer and generator, or any other generating device, but most here can't understand that, as they don't understand EMF or ampere turns, or Watts, or why a generator has a single B field of one strength but links two circuits of very different Wattages.

I Found out over a year ago that multiple primaries, positioned PARALLEL to each other physically, multiply the EMF on an output coil.
This is essentially a solid state generator, because if we view a generator in operation, we see that it has a changing B field, but also a changing area, or inductive path. As an armature rotates toward it's exciter, the B field increases along with, or due to, the increasing area coupling the two coils.

An exact replica of a generator would be a single generating coil with many exciter coils arranged on it's pole face. If the exciter coils were turned on sequentially from one side to the other, or from a min to max number of coils, it would be literally a solid state generator. But in reality, all that's required is to have the exciters powered by AC, the total B field will be the sum of all, the total inductance will be the sum of all.

So in my opinion, which is unwelcome here, Figuera relied on many parallel primaries to increase the Ampere turns on his secondaries. I have yet to experiment with multiple secondaries, but what the hell, it probably works. But one single secondary definitely works, and this is what I'm basing my plans on.

This is all due to my independent experiments, ignored in this thread except by Randy who encouraged me a year ago. I don't have any data, but if you, or anyone, would like more info on this concept, please let me know. I can even make videos to demonstrate it with real devices... at least, to demonstrate the increase in EMF and plausibility of OU. Again, I have not made a documented OU transformer, but it's plausible.

Everyone else, yes I said transformer.  ;) Marathonman, congrats on the working model. Looking forward to some videos in action. ahh, funny thing happened yesterday, lightning struck and it started raining bacon... I guess pigs are flying.

core

Lo siento Hannon

Quote from: marathonman on February 12, 2016, 10:30:33 AM
............................. this is why the people that have a working device will not post because NOBODY LISTENS.
This would explain why you still post.

....that is where i am today with a two core device with outstanding results and can't wait to build a whole unit.
.....as for pictures well i don't even own a camera and my phone is cheap as hell so i can't download anything from it even if i tried.
If you don't own a camera what exactly are you trying to download from your phone ??? .........because if your phone had a camera you would own a camera.

i will though buy a cheap camera when i can and post my core setup and what all else i have just to calm the BS factor arising in peoples head.
Because asking a friend or a family member to borrow there smart phone hasn't occurred to you ???  (light bulb moment)

like i said all the info posted since about October or November will get you a working device you just have to decide what is real and what is BS.
if you read the last few posts by the members here its pretty obvious they know where the BS comes from.

............. as i have no patients with someone that won't listen.
That is the mentality of Dictators.

Somewhere a village is missing its idiot.

-Core

core

Ok Hannon,

1. How do you prevent your secondary coil (y) from interacting with your primary coil as in a regular transformer.

2. You have stated on your website that secondary core size is important, but the patents state otherwise. How do you figure this.

3. In your device, in theory, where do you take the energy from.

Just some general questions.

-Core

marathonman

Core ;
Please go molest your neighbors boy again because i am sick of puke fucks like you distracting this forum.(Paid Misinformant) please go back to your Michael Jackson forum. not impressed !

Yes Hanon i also agree with your post.

here is info to think about.