Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Hanon:

Thanks for the kind words..Unfortunately Figuera has added to the mystery by saying coils are wound properly and has not even disclosed the pole arrangement. The similarity that we have a secondary in the middle and two electromagnet primaries on both sides. It is only to that extent it is similar. IT is more similar to Buforn Patent last design is what we felt but we can be inaccurate. Yes Cook Patent uses thin primaries and thick secondaries but he places the primaries on the core and secondaries over the primaries and we have reversed it. So to that extent it is similar to Cook patent also. I have to agree on that.

marathonman

Randy;

What is this fixation with a car alternator ? they have to much drag to be anything remotely considered OU.
as long as you have N and S and it rotates you, we, everyone is screwed.

Rswami; Quote;  Figuera has added to the mystery by saying coils are wound properly and has not even disclosed the pole arrangement.

easily deduced with proper reasoning and investigative research. if anyone that can read will find out that the spin direction of a NyS set up will not work because the spin direction/currant are opposing when one taken up and the other taken down. so that leaves NyN.
so you try this and low and behold it works because the spin direction is the same way when one is taken up and other taken down.
SIMPLE TEST AND REASONING.
imagine that !

RandyFL

well... for starters. Alternators and gen heads work. I don't see anybody coming up with a " figueras " that works. secondly everything in profit world has a life expectancy of a fortnight... I don't have a fixation on generators except that they work.

Tesla's patents on generators may or may not be over unity but they work. MagAmp has been around for awhile... I think the germans were using in it WWII on their V1 and V2s

maybe our differences are the verbiage.......... collectors and amplifiers

hanon

I am afraid that sucessful fellows are just quiet, and do not show up.  Even I dare to think that some of them maybe are just throwing smoke curtains to distract. Very few real altruist people in the world.

See you

marathonman

Hanon; i agree and hang in there, altruist to the bone.

well... for starters. Alternators and gen heads work. I don't see anybody coming up with a " figueras " that works. secondly everything in profit world has a life expectancy of a fortnight... I don't have a fixation on generators except that they work.

Liar i bet you have one on your night stand. ha, ha, ha.

Meaning i don't have what it takes to think this through and i want to take the easy Corporate way out and screw my neighbor.

you seam like you are an alright guy but how chicken shit can you be. that is the most gutless statement i have ever heard.
contrary to you absence their are people out there that have a working device and with that guidance i have achieved over unity with a two section unit. yes this is a real deal and no bull shit. not everything that takes place in this forum is hillbilly bull shit.

Randy we are about the same age and i am not pulling your chain. PM me and i will fill you in with what i have.

If you can handle it.
PS. yes the Germans "perfected" an American design to no end. you have no idea unless you researched.

marathonman.