Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyFL

Glenn_FR

Well, you guys really know how to frighten away newbies...    Between personal attacks and cryptic comments it's a real welcome cocktail.
I innocently (read naively) thought that those who "know" were here to help or guide those who want to learn.  Even after wading through over 200 pages - and trying to sort what's good to keep and what's not worth lingering over - there's not much to go on.  The Figuera patents are very vague.  Some of you have come-up with some good interpretations and a few have, apparently made something work.  I say apparently because there's never anything tangible posted : no photos, no data.

Many thanks to Hanon who has taken time and much effort to document his interpretations.  I'm still uncertain about the 'crashing fields' theory, though.  In my mind - and based on experimental results - what I see working is much simpler :
When one coil is energised 100% and the other is near 0%, the energised coil presents, say, it's N pole to the pickup (induced, secondary, whatever) coil.  If that coil has a core, it will take on the opposite magnetic polarity and so you'll have a S facing our electromagnet's N.  When you inverse the situation, the powerful N pole is now facing the other end of the pickup core : so the pickup core will reverse it's S-N poles.  Induced AC current.  Simple.

As I've said in previous posts I'm looking to see if the system can be driven from a 12v battery to make a portable device.  Driving coils efficiently with uni-directional 'sine' pulses is not as straightforward as it looks.

If I'm allowed I'll continue posting my experiments and results.

marathonman

Glen;

Everything to get a working device has been posted over the last few months but all it does is fall on deaf ears. this is why the people that have a working device will not post because NOBODY LISTENS.

i know i have listened to the little tidbits here and there that were posted and also Hanon that basically had the idea of opposing electromagnets in the first place. i save EVERYTHING and review EVERYTHING almost every night for the last year and a half. i eat Figuera, i sleep Figuera, i dream Figuera, i even talk about and think about it at work......why? because i believe in this device and knew it worked.
that is where i am today with a two core device with outstanding results and can't wait to build a whole unit. but unfortunately i lost my job and broke my foot so i can't afford shit until my income tax comes in and i get a another job.
as for pictures well i don't even own a camera and my phone is cheap as hell so i can't download anything from it even if i tried. i will though buy a cheap camera when i can and post my core setup and what all else i have just to calm the BS factor arising in peoples head.

like i said all the info posted since about October or November will get you a working device you just have to decide what is real and what is BS. i am very sorry for pissing everyone off, i apologize as i am not a very good teacher or conveyor of info as i have no patients with someone that won't listen.
May all your builds reach OU.
Donald

antijon

Hey Glenn,
QuoteWhen one coil is energised 100% and the other is near 0%, the energised coil presents, say, it's N pole to the pickup (induced, secondary, whatever) coil.  If that coil has a core, it will take on the opposite magnetic polarity and so you'll have a S facing our electromagnet's N.  When you inverse the situation, the powerful N pole is now facing the other end of the pickup core : so the pickup core will reverse it's S-N poles.  Induced AC current.  Simple.
I agree. It's a very simple concept. Unfortunately, I've tried to prove to others here that this is the same action as a simple transformer and generator, or any other generating device, but most here can't understand that, as they don't understand EMF or ampere turns, or Watts, or why a generator has a single B field of one strength but links two circuits of very different Wattages.

I Found out over a year ago that multiple primaries, positioned PARALLEL to each other physically, multiply the EMF on an output coil. This is essentially a solid state generator, because if we view a generator in operation, we see that it has a changing B field, but also a changing area, or inductive path. As an armature rotates toward it's exciter, the B field increases along with, or due to, the increasing area coupling the two coils.

An exact replica of a generator would be a single generating coil with many exciter coils arranged on it's pole face. If the exciter coils were turned on sequentially from one side to the other, or from a min to max number of coils, it would be literally a solid state generator. But in reality, all that's required is to have the exciters powered by AC, the total B field will be the sum of all, the total inductance will be the sum of all.

So in my opinion, which is unwelcome here, Figuera relied on many parallel primaries to increase the Ampere turns on his secondaries. I have yet to experiment with multiple secondaries, but what the hell, it probably works. But one single secondary definitely works, and this is what I'm basing my plans on.

This is all due to my independent experiments, ignored in this thread except by Randy who encouraged me a year ago. I don't have any data, but if you, or anyone, would like more info on this concept, please let me know. I can even make videos to demonstrate it with real devices... at least, to demonstrate the increase in EMF and plausibility of OU. Again, I have not made a documented OU transformer, but it's plausible.

Everyone else, yes I said transformer.  ;) Marathonman, congrats on the working model. Looking forward to some videos in action. ahh, funny thing happened yesterday, lightning struck and it started raining bacon... I guess pigs are flying.

Doug1

Im still trying to figure this statement out.

"It doesn't work like that in reality. Magnetic lines don't just leap out of iron and produce "flux cutting" on coils. The reason why is because iron has such a higher permeability than air, it requires a lot of energy to to push the lines out."

So your saying the magnetic field around the earth does not exist because the field lines cant just jump out of the magnet core.We all burned up a long time ago and this is just a dream?Cool