Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My humble prediction: We won't have an available free energy product in ages.

Started by bugler, November 20, 2012, 02:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugler

Hello TinselKoala  and the rest.
I don't pretend to know a lot. University is far from perfect. I do my best. But the more I know about mechanics the less I believe in mechanical devices I used to believe (Chas Campbell, etc).

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 20, 2012, 11:34:47 PMMister Wayne says his device works, has been confirmed to work by independent replicators, flocks of engineers, and even the local Boy Scout troop.http://mrwaynesbrain.com/[/size]
What do you think?
It is a rather complex system. Hard to know at a glance. Is there documentation about it?
if this has been replicated we should see the videos of the machines themselves and not drawings. Where are they?

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 20, 2012, 11:34:47 PM
Also, on November 30, we are expecting the "rollout" of PJH's Quenco chips, which aren't exactly "free energy" because they run, it is said, on ambient heat....
This is exactly what I mean. Let's wait Nov 30th 2012 and nothing will happen. Then Nov. 30th 2013 will come and nothing and nothing. Never ending story of coming free energy devices.

TinselKoala

@Bugler: all information about the Hydro device is what is on the website I linked, in his patent application, and in the forum thread on this forum discussing the "hydro differential pressure exchange over unity system" ... which had dropped off the front page for a while because all or most of the believers have removed their discussions from public view. (But is active again, with a typical announcement from MrWayne). To participate  in their secret discussion group you have to email them and get an invitation to join their not-so-open-source project discussion. Skeptics are not allowed to express skeptical views and if you are known as a skeptic you will not even get an invitation.
There is a slide show on the website showing what they claim to be a large "self runner"... but reading carefully we find MrWayne admitting that the longest observed run for this large machine of theirs (or any other) has been under four hours.
He has also claimed that a system that will provide power to "run a house" will have a footprint the size of a "toolshed". Using gravity and buoyancy and weightshifting alone. However, I have calculated that 20 kW of mechanical power is the rough equivalent of a 30 foot high waterfall flowing at a rate of 58 gallons per second. (Please correct me if I've misplaced a decimal or something.)  That's a lot of water and gravity sloshing around in a toolshed. No matter what kind of internal efficiencies he's claiming (lately it has been 960 percent, and now even more) he still must deliver that much mechanical power to the shaft of his ordinary 20 kW generator; all of his claimed overunity effects happen upstream from the ordinary hydraulic motor turning the ordinary generator: something must be supplying hydraulic fluid to the motor at more than 20 kW of mechanical power-- call it 30 horsepower minimum -- , if his claim of a 20kW output unit is true.
I am particularly interested in this case because of his claims, but also because he's got systems built, has actually sent money to at least one of his "replicators" for building a ... something.... out of discarded tennis ball packaging tubes and glue... two thousand dollars was awarded for this build of what is apparently a demonstrator of a simple principle.... and he has the patent application, claims to have convinced many outside engineers of his veracity, and has even had a site visit from the travelling "skeptic" Mark Dansie.... who has been waiting for some time now for a re-invite to see the full Monty, so to speak. This re-invite visit has been promised and promised and put off many times.
The thread includes a video from Dansie's previous (and only, I think) site visit, showing a system "running". The video is short, Mister Wayne has told us that that particular version had no output generator, and it's clearly very unbalanced during the short video....
So I'd very much like to see what a qualified mechanical engineer actually _does_ think about Mister Wayne's system... since none of the engineers he says have seen it, are talking (they cannot, of course, because everyone who actually sees his system must sign an NDA....)
But of course you probably have more interesting time-wasters on your agenda, but the MisterWayne story does have some unique elements that are puzzling and relatively intriguing. Like the involvement of the local Boy Scouts......
???

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: ARYANS POWER on November 21, 2012, 08:33:28 AM
Low, low, low IQ.
Probably under 80.

Does black power produce as much energy as white power, or is white power more efficient?

Liberty

You've got to give them credit though, at least they are trying to find a way to obtain free energy, instead of resting on the side and saying that it just must be too hard or impossible to do so we shouldn't even try.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

WilbyInebriated

i do today what others won't... so that tomorrow i can do what others can't.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe