Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My humble prediction: We won't have an available free energy product in ages.

Started by bugler, November 20, 2012, 02:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JouleSeeker

Oh, yes, your concern about "censorship" by the PTB is certainly justified.  Look what happened to whistleblowers who challenged the "official story" of 9/11, for example.  (Sigh.)

But this is different in that we may have next year a small working device that college students can replicate. Then it won't be so easy to dismiss this all as "conspiracy theory" or "perpetual motion" or some other squashing epithet -- "it works right there in front of us", for heaven's sake. 

If delivered properly to the world via the internet etc. (and THAT delivery is the trick) and built all over the world in large numbers, I don't think even Big Oil and the wealthy controlling-elite will be able to squash it.  Think of hundreds and thousands of test devices in Japan, Philippines, Africa, India, Brazil not to mention Russia and China.  The BRIC nations are already chafing, as you may know.  And Japan is desperate for a new energy source, following the Fukushima nuclear plant disaster.  Everybody seems to want something other than fossil fuels and nuclear, and these today are the dominant energy sources. 

I guess that's up to us as an alternative-energy community -- and here I include the cold-fusion community as well.  We may have to pull together.  Given the egos involved, that will be a trick also...  I know a lot of these guys.

OK, maybe we'll have to circumvent some of them, too (sigh).  But I believe many like Rob Duncan and George Miley and Francesco Celani and Srinivasan will join the fray for a new energy source, IF we can get this small device and let them test it at their universities or laboratories...

Its worth the effort, for the benefit of mankind - the 99%, not to further enrich the 1%.