Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

ring_theory

Quote from: d3adp00l on July 21, 2007, 07:50:32 PM
#1 The bombbardment of flaming debris nothing more.
#2 it's not missing it's laying on the ground. Where's the rest of the image?
#3 no comment.
#4 Some cars have engines in the rear of the car, plastic gas tanks designed to not explode but just rupture, plastic hoods and body panels etc.
#5 devider prevented fire from spreading to rear seat area till it was extinguished.
#6 I believe the motor is farther back. the cabs are made of aluminium and or fiberglass.
Spire it's weight couldn't be supported and it fell as well but dust oh no.

next problem?

#1 the exterior iron wall lattice at high velocity created from explosions
#2 Same and yes on ground, but 1/4 still standing, shouldn't it have fallen ring, i mean its structural integrity has been compromised and all..
#3 same
#4 lets see you name a car with a plastic hood, 90% of all cars have engine in front, exceptions, mr2,bug,fiero,corvair,fiat,acura nsx,lamborgini,ferrari,
#5 divider glass was shattred, heat goes up flame would have spread, but yes it was proly put out
#6 cabs are made from sheet steel, some al/ not much fiberglass, they are called "cab-overs" for a reason the cab is over the engine, it tilts forward to allow access to the engine for work, which is why the cab has to be fairly rigid. But given the force of whatever hit it the engine could be buried in the asphault or removed by work crews. when was the pic taken? Looking at the concrete truck on the left and the diesel electric generator on the left and the construction worker sitting on his bum, would indicate that this pic was taken during cleanup, which means the missing parts where cleared away to allow for construction traffic.
[/quote]

Now your getting silly. Yeah explosions as a reult of flying a jet into a building next doors. Doh! no it shouldn't have. Hmmm let me see, a car with a plastic hood? fiero  ::)  Gm didn't stop there caddillac, olds, Firenza i think, not all models have them but some do. I suggest a trip to your local fire department it's called a "cab forward" and it's been in production for decades now. most firetrucks are of this design. So as i said the engine is farther back. Sheet steel maybe early 70's and before. mostly aluminium and fiberglass now days.  ;)

HopeForHumanity

Heres what I think besides this not being anything about energy(sort of),

The reason why they fell was because of the planes carrying full fuel, thats what they say. However, i've heard many scientist talk about the melting point of most of the steel and metal in the towers being able to withstand the fuel of the planes. Now, what i'm confused about is if it was a full tank and fueled relatively a short time ago, there would be a very small amount of fuel vapor, and thats what creates the explosion and heat. Most fuel does not ignite without it's vapors. Why was there such a large explosion with a relatively small amount of fuel vapors?

Thats why you always hear when watching a movie, things don't just explode on impact. It takes much time for something to just explode after the impact.
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

d3adp00l

ring open your eyes and look at the cab, not al, then look at the truck itself, not a new ladder truck, then look at far back the damage goes, into then bed section. motors don't go under the bed section. On top of that where are the wheels, and frame rails. So even if you want to call a cab over(btw I have been around alot of fire trucks in the recent weeks) a cab forward the motor would still be exposed. But like I said it was proly removed with whatever smashed it, just after they emptied the side bins of all equipment. Ya those are fieros down there, and any other just an alluding to them. :P And being silly, ya something that has never happened in history of construction, happened three times in one day (failure due to fire), and a plane just evaporated at the pentagon I would rather be silly than deluded. You have fun with that. ;)
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

ring_theory

Quote from: d3adp00l on July 22, 2007, 12:43:57 AM
ring open your eyes and look at the cab, not al, then look at the truck itself, not a new ladder truck, then look at far back the damage goes, into then bed section. motors don't go under the bed section. On top of that where are the wheels, and frame rails. So even if you want to call a cab over(btw I have been around alot of fire trucks in the recent weeks) a cab forward the motor would still be exposed. But like I said it was proly removed with whatever smashed it, just after they emptied the side bins of all equipment. Ya those are fieros down there, and any other just an alluding to them. :P And being silly, ya something that has never happened in history of construction, happened three times in one day (failure due to fire), and a plane just evaporated at the pentagon I would rather be silly than deluded. You have fun with that. ;)

Bah!

Dingus Mungus

Just noticing you skipped over this...
No hurry I'll bring it up again.

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on July 18, 2007, 08:19:41 PM
The link you requested:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers.html

If you research it more you'll find several newspapers even conducted interviews with the men. So obviously the list of hijackers is either forged or inaccurate...
WOULD YOU AGREE?

Proven 911 commision/NIST missinformation:
*** http://www.911blogger.com/node/6104 ***
http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2005/12/why-was-there-molten-metal-under.html
http://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/metallurgy/index.html
http://www.ae911truth.org/

I love the part where Mr. Gross publicly anounced "The video evidence was pretty clear, the building is not stopped by the floors below, so there is no calculation we did..." So basically he said molten steel would be a sign of explosives, but there was none, and then he said they never crunched numbers on the fall times! Gotta love "cover your ass" accidental honnesty... The longer we question the official story the more they fess up to.

~Dingus Mungus

I've decided all my prior arguements aren't going to "show you" anything new.
So heres 2 examples of the official story falling short of reality.
I'll allow time for you to defend these points if you choose then
I hope to answer more of your challenges to the truth movements case.