Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Pirate88179

Elvis:

Well now, those were pretty convincing arguments backed up by facts.  I agree that one should be able to step out of what is considered "normal" to have a chance of seeing the truth.  I won't go on in a boring history lesson here but, If you and I were in Germany, and reports of Hitler burning the Jews in camps came in, I would like to think (there is no way of knowing as I was not there) that I might wonder if this were true or not.  I hope I would not have thought that this is too outrageous to even consider Hitler doing something like this, and turn a blind eye.

Your discussion of this event, I have to say, at least sounds rational to me.  You present things to consider instead of aliens controlling Bush to blow up the towers...etc.

I don't have the answer.  I wish I did.  AB Hammer's theory, while terrible to consider, makes some sense to me.  Maybe, ALL buildings of this type are pre-wired for just such an event. (in the interest of public safety)  I don't know.  I can't sit here and say that they are not.  That is why I brought up flight 93.  I would not be shocked to learn later that Bush, or someone in the Air force, gave the command to shoot it down.  I can see where that might have become something that had to be done.  People can scream government cover-up, etc. but, what would anyone else do given those facts at that time?  Then folks would say, ok, I understand that, but they need to tell us the truth.  Just think about who "us" is.  I think most people here are intelligent folks who could understand what happened if explained.  The general population, however, could not.  That announcement would kill the airline industry, for one.

Anyway, suffice it to say that I enjoy a discussion of these ideas, but not arguments.  You, thus far, have provided a thought provoking discussion on this topic, and I would like it to continue.  Hell, I may learn something which is the reason I am on this site to begin with.

I am not familiar with the procedure for both bolting and welding those connections.  If you are correct then the sub-standard./wrong size diameter bolt theory does not hold up in my opinion.

At this point, I do agree that whatever happened that day, we do not know all of the facts, or "the rest of the story" as Paul Harvey might say.  I have read some interesting books on flight 800, which is another topic, but I also see very conflicting differences between the story as put forth to us and the engineering test results as well as eyewitness accounts.  My mind is not closed on that one either.

Anyway, thank you for your calm reponses and thought provoking ideas.  This is a a very touchy subject that, I believe, can be discussed by rational, intelligent folks.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

AB Hammer

@Pirate88179 and all

Explosives in the structures would be a need to know thing only. How would you feel if you where sitting on explosives? The theory come from the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
If this is so, the terrorist would be looking for these bombs to set them off. Under this theory I could see a reason for a cover up, for safety sakes. But it still SUCKS!!!
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Elvis Oswald

ok - I have to say something about this.  :)

There is no way that explosives are built into buildings for "emergency" demolition.

However - I will say that when the evidence of explosives at the WTC finally sees the light of day in the mainstream media... and everyone hears it... and those who only believe what they are told wake up to the fact... I can see this becoming the official story.

But at least we agree on explosives being used.

So what about the power outages in the weeks proceeding the event?  They said it was to run fiber optics... but you don't cut power to do that... I know that for sure.
Lots of men with bags crawling all over the building with no security cameras.
And the company that was in charge of security was connected to the Bush Cabal.  Marvin Bush was the director.

madsen

As one of the few government shills here (j/k  ;)) I'd like to recommend the following site for anyone investigating these 9/11 stories:  http://www.debunking911.com/

I always thought that "debunking" was a good thing---bunk should be debunked IMHO.  I guess here the word has a negative connotation, however.  In any case, the site at least gives alternatives to some of the conspiracy theories.  You also might want to check out the JREF forum on 9/11 conspiracy theories:  http://forums.randi.org/forumdisplay.php?f=64   

I like to keep track of what people on both sides are saying, so I read both debunking and truther sites myself.   

madsen

Quote from: Nomen luni on September 14, 2008, 05:10:53 AM
Come on, madsen... how about taking the time to respond directly regarding some of those links I provided... play the game. What's the actual content of your post? The insinuation it's all 'bunk', two uses of the word conspiracy in conjunction with the word theory, and a link to a website; not a specific part of a site to highlight a point, but the whole thing. Please point out to me which parts of those links I sent are 'theories'. I think you will find the majority of it is 'from the horses mouth' without any interpretation required. Can you imagine being part of a debating society and going in with 'bunk bunkum, read this entire book'. You wouldn't be taken seriously.

Let's try running some different neuro-linguistic programming. Conspiracy.... fact. History is full of real conspiracies and we ignore them at our own peril.

I was just giving some general advice and didn't plan on getting deeply involved in this thread, as I was already posting in another 9/11 thread.  Fair enough, though---how about discussing the Silverstein quote where he says to "pull it". 

First, I have to wonder:  do you really think he is so stupid as to confess to demolishing the building during a tv interview?

Next, it is quite clear from the context that he is talking about telling the firefighters to abandon the effort to save the building because it's too dangerous. 

Finally, here is something from that debunking site I posted earlier:

QuoteAnd what of Silverstein's comments in the PBS special? He used the term "Pull" to describe a decision made. Conspiracy theorists say "Pull" is a term used by demolition experts. This is one of those many half truths conspiracy theorists use to convince the ignorant. "Pull" is used when they "Pull" a building away from another with cables during demolition.