Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Cap-Z-ro

It can be argued that the act of supporting a party in favor of the illegal invasion and occupation of another country, is the same as passing the amunition.

For that reason I will not lgitimize a fraudulent political election with my participation.

And for some unknown reason, even though this big con game is glaringly apparent, a lot of people cannot seem to make the connection.

Maybe its just easier to tune out and hope everything will work out in the end..somehow.

Evidence unearthed over the years indicates civilizations have come and gone on the planet, suggesting we may be repeating a cycle...and maybe our predecessors had similar hopes.

Consider, is it time for a change of mindset, this go around ?

Regards...

HopeForHumanity

Quote from: utilitarian on April 16, 2008, 09:52:22 PM
Quote from: HopeForHumanity on April 16, 2008, 09:23:44 PM
Utility,

Thats like saying Stalin attacked Hitler's country and brang him out of power, so now Stalin is controling Germany. At least Hitler isn't in power any more.

Get my message?

Anyway, go read up some facts before posting this crap. You have yet to show any fact for why you believe this. I have my own personal opinnions, but they are dwarfed by the importance of discovering what really happend during 9/11. If your so confident that the government didn't do it then why do you care that we want another, truly unbiased, investigation?

Well, if you are really comparing the current U.S. administration to Stalin's regime, that is just not an accurate comparison.  That is just an insult to the millions of Soviet citizens who died under Stalin.

World domination - USSR and US
Controling Economy - USSR and US
Programs For Mass Spying - USSR and US
Social Engineering Programs - USSR and US
Mass Propaganda - USSR and US

Must I go on?

BTW, you didn't answere my questions....
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

Pirate88179

@ All:

It was not, nor is now, an illegal war!  Hell, Hillary voted for it, as did the majority of congress.  So people need to quit saying this.  Should we have gone?  What do we do now?  Hell, I don't know, but quit saying it is an illegal war...this is not true.  the President can not go to war...wake up...he does not have that much power.....and now, the ones that voted yes say..."Well, Bush lied".  Well they voted and the intel was what it was.  Get over it.  Now what do we do?  I have no idea.  but saying we should not have gone is not helpful as we are there and can not rewind the clock.  But, it is not an "illegal" war.  and there were many, many WMD's discovered during the course of this war.  It was not just Fox that reported as such.  CBS, NBC, CNN they all have reports (that they now seem to pretend they didn't give) on WMD in Iraq, and Alqueda's links (plural) to Iraq.  Was this enough to go to war over?  I don't know and thank God I (as in me) did not have to make that decision.

Bill (Peace)
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

b0rg13

all this talk about war...................

..what was ever solved by it ? name one war that turned out good, just one.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Pirate88179

The revolutionary war, the civil war, WWI and WWII....after that...it's all down hill.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen