Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

resonanceman

if some one comes to your door with a gun, YOU have a war, if you turn up on some ones door step with a gun, YOUR a rapist.

Do you mean that  if I  take a gun  to someones house  I have to   r a p e     them before I  take all their stuff?

What if I have a headache  ?

:)

gary   

b0rg13

Quote from: resonanceman on April 17, 2008, 05:11:25 PM

if some one comes to your door with a gun, YOU have a war, if you turn up on some ones door step with a gun, YOUR a rapist.

Do you mean that  if I  take a gun  to someones house  I have to   r a p e     them before I  take all their stuff?

What if I have a headach  ?

:)

gary   

just ask them to hold your gun for a sec while you pop a head ach pill, youll be fine.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Red

Quote from: utilitarian on April 17, 2008, 10:56:26 AM
Quote from: Red on April 17, 2008, 08:39:44 AM
Because America is the most openly corrupt nation on the planet no one gives a shit. When a president can have shares in a company and its not seen as a conflict of interest then the whole nation is one bug F'd up Pig pen, and the wolves have been set free...

First, if you think the U.S. is the most openly corrupt nation in the world, you have not done a very good survey.

Second, what company's shares exactly does the president hold and how are those a conflict of interest?

Most Politicians have shares in America. That is the Problem!
Did you know for eg that Cheney still has shares in Hallyburton and several other companies tied to the war machine? Did you know they have tripled in value? No one has declared Bush and his interests exactly but you can bet its with his Saudi Friends.

That's bullshit!
I also mean OPENLY Corrupt, not like China or somewhere else where it is hidden behind a secret wall. I don't know of any other nation in the last 100 years that declares war with another country to control its resources and I am not talking about Iraq. Remember when the CIA Killed thousands just so an American Company could maintain a monopoly on Bananas? That was 40 years ago...

Pirate88179

I feel very sorry for some of you delusional people.  Life must be really sad for you.  Was the Bush family also responsible for taking the land from the Indians?  How long has this conspiracy been going on?  Get real, or get a life, or better yet, find another country to live in.  Sheeesh!

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Red

That's exactly what I mean! So shove your patriotism where the sun don't shine!
No other nation in the western world allows political members to have shares or interests in a company or to even have one themselves while serving the public. Only America! And only because of the damage it can do...cronyism.