Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Pirate88179

Sounds like the sun don't shine at your house.  Too bad.  Hey, move to China, they are not evil and corrupt.  what a joke!

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

utilitarian

Quote from: Red on April 17, 2008, 06:03:34 PM
That's exactly what I mean! So shove your patriotism where the sun don't shine!
No other nation in the western world allows political members to have shares or interests in a company or to even have one themselves while serving the public. Only America! And only because of the damage it can do...cronyism.

Do you know what a nation with massive corruption exhibits?  Massive poverty and huge gaps between the rich and poor, with the middle class being largely non-existent.  U.S. exhibits none of these.  Even in a recession, the majority of the world would kill to be a simple, middle-class suburban American.  Most people can afford to buy a home.  A car costs what, three months salary for most people?    Going out to eat is generally a trivial expense.  Compare that to the rest of the world.  Even in Europe, things are much more expensive.

So we will take our "massive corruption" thank you very much.  And it is not open.  Lots of politicians have been thoroughly investigated at the mere hint of corruption.  Remember Whitewater?  And this was a deal where the Clintons actually lost money.

b0rg13

politics has ALWAYS been dirty and manipulated, just because you live in the dream doesnt change a thing. waking up yet?. ::)
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

I believe the last poll I saw indicated 80% or more believe the official story of 9/11 is a lie.

Over 50% believe it was an inside job.

Unfortunately it matters not in which percentage the "delusional people" lies...only that the conditioning process has people still viewing a dysfunctional existence as normal.

I would not be forming an opinion in this matter unless I was thoroughly versed on both sides of the equation.

I'm afraid I cannot say the same for the dissenting minority who it would seem failed to do due diligence on this important issue...ending up in a debate unable to address issues raised.

I've seen respectable people I know personally, of above average intelligence in other areas do this...and as often happens pride takes over, leaving them to engage in aspersion casting instead of true debate...feeling bad about it later...and still doing it again later too :)

I figure it starts with.....the television. :o

This is all I will say on the matter...unless someone wants to discuss why so many well respected public figures are echoing the words expressed here. 

Please...let us all maintain a level of respect for one another in keeping with the spirit of cooperation that drives this site.

Regards...

Pirate88179

@ Cap:

I disagree with your point of view but, I totally agree with your last statement.  We all should be able to exchange, compare and contrast different points of view in this, or any other, forum.  After all, if everyone on the planet thought like everyone else, there would be no need to post anything.  Well said.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen